Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With basic bolt-ons (intake, header, cat-back, etc.) and minor suspension upgrades already taken care of, i figured i'd take some suggestions on what to do next with my car. The car is stored for the winters, and mainly street driven during the summer, although i would like to start getting out to the track a few times a year.
thanks for any advice,
noddygts

·
Fast Toy enthusiast 4ever
1985 Corolla GT-S
454 Posts
If you don't want to spend mucho money on a helmet just so you can go to the track days, grad a motorcycle helmet, (G-Max) I picked mine up in Hamilton at the Kart Club for like 150 can.?? You should probably fix the rust though, seeing as we live in Canada and everything.. god bless all that salt :rolleyes: (aha yes that salt sucks)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
drift_ae86_91 said:
If you don't want to spend mucho money on a helmet just so you can go to the track days, grad a motorcycle helmet, (G-Max) I picked mine up in Hamilton at the Kart Club for like 150 can.?? You should probably fix the rust though, seeing as we live in Canada and everything.. god bless all that salt :rolleyes: (aha yes that salt sucks)

yeah.. i doesn't have to be a car helmet. any helmet will do as long as it's SNELL approve. i'm still using me cheap HJC open face that i picked for $120CAD. neck brace is a must.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for all the replies so far!
I will definetly look into getting a helmet and neck brace. As far as the diff goes, the stock unit is starting to whine like crazy over 60 km/h. Any recomendations for aftermarket LSD differentials or where to get them locally? As far as i can tell the motor is in good shape, no leaks, timimg belt was done recently, and it still pulls well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts