Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NFS Underground is now only selling for $4.99 at EA store :D Finally, I can afford to buy it. It is now $19.99US - $15off coupon= $4.99 plus shipping. It is a great time to buy it!!
(PC version)

·
Urban Nomad
626 Posts
it's a program that lets you dl stuff, dl it and then go to suprnova.org for a huge selection of media :thumbup: better than kazaa...

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I receive EA store Newsletter e-mail from time to time, I guess I registered one of their product online before or something. anyway, I am not sure if this coupon code can be used more than once. You guys can try it. APR4NSL-1K4P6P6U8W

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
It should be called NEED FOR RICE
The racing is fun but the fact that you have to slap tons of stickers and neon and body kits on to get points is just :barf:

AE92
0 Posts
I had fun playing nfs undergound. I went to get a copy of it for ps2, but it's still to expensive for me to buy at $59.99 CDN

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yeah it is quite fun. Drag racing is my favorite. I agree about the "rice" factor with all the vinyl, stickers, neon, headlights and tail lights. For certain cars changing the lights look better but if I owned a Skyline I wouldn't change what makes it what it is.

Anyone play online? I love to drag race online. If anyone ever races me I'll always have a very clean car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts