1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Niagara Fest '04 PICS

EDIT: for the imagestation album w/ captions, go here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4285900371

for the other photos, scroll through the thread and enjoy!!

it was sooo awesome!!!! there were about 8 tents, so the turnout was pretty decent! i was so glad to finally meet those of you i did, it was certainly an experience that i will want year after year after year (since this meet has now been deemed an anual occurrence :) )

i have around 120 pictures ready for posting, ratko- want to be my host?

i cant wait for next year!!!

jon

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ha I only wish my car looked as good as yours. We all want pics!

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,773 Posts
I only wish i could have went but many problems stoped me from going up with Racerhex.Now where are the pics ?

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok for a description of day 1:

on the way there, sean, lauren and i saw a gen 3 with that thing on top and we HAD to get a picture of it :)

oh and by the way i drove sean and his g/f lauren because seans car needed a new headlight wiring harness.

we got there and tad and his girl had their tent all set up and their black solara telling us that at least we had arrived in the right spot!!!

then as we left to get supplies at wal mart, the jersey/boston crew showed up!

jon

·
Dthepit
91 Posts
you gotta post some more pics!!!!!!!!

·
God Machine
Camry
526 Posts
Hey.. I know what car was used to get this engine down to Georgia ;)

Damn I wish I could get there

Next year I'll be ready.. I'll prepare everything a LONG time before the event :)

How many cars(camry/solara) where there ?

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
dang looks sweet, really wish i live up there to join in wit everyone

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
whoa cool ! man i wish there was something like that here in hawaii or... i wish i couldve been there !! :( i wanna see more pictures and that toyotanation sticker looks cool on that Gen4 ehehe, looks like fun :)

-shook

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Shook,
We should get a fund set up to fly you out...that way you can camp with us. I had a tent with more square footage than the house I grew up in so I know we could get you a place to stay!

For everyone that was there it was great! It was wonderful getting to put the names with faces. As well as being able to meet the legends and the people who inspired me to mod the Camry. Thanks for every one who attended; I am already looking forward to next year!
Sean
www.ctmotorsport.com

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
haha, that would be cool Sean ! lol.. nah but seriously it would be cool to take vacation and fly up there.. i duno about bringing the car though lol.

-shook

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Man it looks like a lot of you showed up:) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Too bad I wasn't there:(

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the best part in my opinion was just sitting around the fire causing trouble and screwin' around!

SMILEY :)

*inside joke*

jon

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Yeah, the car may be alittle much to ask for. But getting you a ride and a tent is no biggie.
As for next year...Lets get planning.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Argh sounds like it was so much fun. Too bad I didn't know about this forum till like a month ago.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts