Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holy sh!t! LOL! :lol: I saw this on DK.. story: couple of guys on DK bought a smashed up SR5 with a 4AC on it and decided to see what nitrous would do to it. 10,000rpm monster 4AC :lol: and it did a one minute and 20sec burnout. :eek: There are videos on DK so if you wanna see them go there. :lol:

Tach was DEEPLY buried into the 8k+rpm range, would free rev to almost 8k and then rev'd up at least another 1200+rpm once we opened the nitrous bottle. There was a few pops and snaps during the last run before the engine finally quit altogether and wouldnt fire back up. we checked the plugs and other than them looking a little lean they seemed fine, pretty sure the valvetrain gave up and no more compression

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
I was fully expecting to see a rod poking through the side of the block :lol:

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reminds me of the remote control camry that jessie james killed.. took a while to go down. :lol:

·
Gen2s FTW!!!
78 Posts
REN69 said:
Reminds me of the remote control camry that jessie james killed.. took a while to go down. :lol:
i must have missed that episode because i do remember the remote control camry but not jessie james:confused: :confused:

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dunno if he was on it.. but it was his show.

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well.. considering that a friend of the previous owner almost wrapped the front end around a pole making the car pretty much un-driveable.. yeah the car could've deserved better. Oh well its now donating parts to another AE86. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts