Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was looking at getting the Nitto Terra Grapplers I searched the site for pics of them on stock TRD rims. I couldn't seem to find any. So, here's a few pics of them on my rims. Size is P265/70R-17. Pics for those interested.

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
<< workaholic
toyotas damnit
85 Posts
dayum that looks alot better than i thought it would. i looked at a set of terra graps at a tire shop sittin on the floor, they looked thinner than that and kinda dinky compared to yours. i guess mounting them on the rim makes a lot of difference. that lookss damn good

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
dayum that looks alot better than i thought it would. i looked at a set of terra graps at a tire shop sittin on the floor, they looked thinner than that and kinda dinky compared to yours. i guess mounting them on the rim makes a lot of difference. that lookss damn good
...or maybe it was a different size of tire... :hammer:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! These things may ride better than stock. Or my stock tires were shot and I never noticed how bad they rode...
Solid!

What kind of grill is that?
It's a billet grill that the dealership had installed prior to me purchasing the truck. I didn't like it so I had it powdercoated semi gloss black.

·
<< workaholic
toyotas damnit
85 Posts
...or maybe it was a different size of tire... :hammer:

no it was a 265, i had them roll one out cause i wanted to see how wide it was. its the same size tire my factory is, 265. so they brought one out and it did not look that wide. i like that alot!

·
Registered
18 Posts
sweet!
i have the same size, but stock FJ bridgestones...

I was planning on swtiching to nitto or bfg this fall...
how does it ride?

·
Stunner 44
05 DOUBLE CAB OR
207 Posts
It rode great. I recently upgraded to new wheels and 285/65R18 and they seem pretty good too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've got the same size Nitto's on stock Off-road rims (the 16's). They're great, a little louder than the stock BFG's, but I'm not complaining. Great choice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts