Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a V6 1MZ-FE recently I am planning to get a intake but when I get into it more, I am facing more and more problems and issues that I can't even solve it. I thought there would be AEM CAI but when I check with AEM's website it doesn't have it. So I go for Injen hope I could get it though it's a bit expensive but then there is none either. When I check with other Gen 4 Camry users info in the "Gen 4 Sign in" post, I notice a few people have "customized" CAI. Customized CAI shock me even more because that means you have to build one for yourself... All those dimension etc.... That's just pain in the ass. I've searched something such as customized CAI but mostly are finished work. Things just getting much more complex does that mean modding a CAI will never come true for my Camry? :sosad: Can anyone give me some advices please? I am really lost here... :confused: Help would be appreciated!!

·
The Cool Guy
Toyota Camry 02
2,573 Posts
^ you are nuts! they make a good sound and some other things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.