Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got rear ended today at 50mph, the whole rear end of my camry is done. Damages were estimated at 5500, so it will be salvaged. luckily i took out my custom inclosure with my 3 type R's!!! but now its time for a new project i guess. im keeping my eyes WIDE open for the same gen. 3 model but 2 door 5 speed. i know, good luck.

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
since you were rear ended wouldnt it be the other guys fualt, so then the insurance company would pay for your damage?

btw are you willing to sell a couple of parts of of your camry, i need few since i crashed my camry a while back.

thanks

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Sorry to hear about that but at least you are ok. Try looking for your new car online, that is your best bet. 3 good ones are www.buyatoyota.com www.cars.com and www.autobytel.com . Try searching those on a regular basis. Good luck with your hunt! Took me 4 months of hard ass looking to find the car I wanted.

·
poor college student
1,368 Posts
MadDawg said:
what do you mean type R's? your type-r racing stickers that add 50 horse power? :rofl:
Type-R woofers, ace.

Sorry to here about that! Are you getting $$$ from the guy that rear-ended you?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah im getting blue book for my car and then im going to get around 7 or 8 grand just from injuries, so ill be back in no time:thumbup:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Hey Man, I'm really sorry to hear that:(

·
Registered
90 Posts
You can buy back your car from the insurance for the junk value and repair the thing yourself!!!

Glad youare fine. its better to find a new ride here, than being on a ride to the hereafter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts