Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 V6 Camry. I cannot get the OBDII port to work with any of the readers I have used. Does anyone know the fuse location for the OBDII port?

·
Super Moderator
12,682 Posts
The EFI fuse in the fuse box under the hood supplies power to the ECU.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
The FSM says that you have to have at least 11 volts on your battery, minimum, for the diagnostic port to work.
Check the engine off voltage of the battery.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am I've been an issue I have a 2011 Camry 2.4 I had one of those little thing that you get from Progressive to plug into the OBD2 port however one day my leg caught it and it came out and ever since then I am not able to get any communication from my OBD2 port I checked the 7.5 fuse it is good I checked all the fuses that I could see there are good I have no idea also when I turn the car on my rear defroster light flashes for about 30 seconds before I could turn the AC on also the blend door the vents none of those seems to be working AC work fine after that 25 seconds initially I have no idea

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am I've been an issue I have a 2011 Camry 2.4 I had one of those little thing that you get from Progressive to plug into the OBD2 port however one day my leg caught it and it came out and ever since then I am not able to get any communication from my OBD2 port I checked the 7.5 fuse it is good I checked all the fuses that I could see there are good I have no idea also when I turn the car on my rear defroster light flashes for about 30 seconds before I could turn the AC on also the blend door the vents none of those seems to be working AC work fine after that 25 seconds initially I have no idea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts