Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.... this was said to have been traveling down the freeway on a truck.... in San Jose, California. Picture taken from a guy driving. Looks real to me!!! Any photoshop guru's wanna confirm??? Holy shit I nearly wet myself!!!

Here it is....

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I dunno, it kinda looks Photoshopped:confused:

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
They did produce the Volta. Theres three working cars in the world, two silver one red. One in Europe, one in Asia and one in the US. It's probably just on it's way to testing or another car show.

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
its a real photo, cause in the mirror finish of the side of the car u can see that its raised a bit, (to the bed of the truck) infront u can see tall buildings, and in the mirror finish u can also see "leveL" buildings,

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
My question is why the hell would Toyota put it on a faltbed like that.... C'mon now Toyota out of all the differetn car carriers they have out there you guys put it on a flatbed?

WTF

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
Less (or maybe more) conspicuous(sp)

*edit* Or the hybrid technology aint quite up to scratch yet and it broke down... that guy was the first on the scene :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
thespud said:
They did produce the Volta. Theres three working cars in the world, two silver one red. One in Europe, one in Asia and one in the US. It's probably just on it's way to testing or another car show.
that is correct!.... I've been reading about this car alot now on websites and such. I want it... o i do so want it :wiggle:

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
^^ I'm Always right :D

j/k :lol: I actually got that info from a mate of mine that works at Toyota r&d in adelaide..

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
another question after lloking at that pic.... that shit is dropped lower than my old S-10 lowerider, and I remember having that towed on a flatbed, my pipes and front got all scratched up from them putting it on there... how the hell did they het it up there without messing up anything?

·
GT-i Crew
632 Posts
Dunno... probably the same way I saw a Enzo being pulled on a flat bed in last nights program of Rides on Discovery channel

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
dunno but its definately real:

Notice the strap on the wheel holding it in place?

·
Layd Customs
94 Yota 2WD
419 Posts
right below the strap is the phone #...so if someone was good enough to zoom and enlarge and still be able to read it...you could call it?....or wait...u could just look it up :hammer:

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Its real. NOT PS.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts