Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a 2014 Corolla LE with 3200 KM.

So, I have noticed that at warm temp idle in both drive and park I have a consistent quiet "grrr"sound every 1 to 2 seconds. It has not impacted the performance of my vehicle at all. However, I just got rid of a Ford that had engine problems so I am pretty paranoid, overall.

Thanks in advance for responses.
Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just in case u can take it to the dealer

I had the same problem. My last car a 2005 acura tl starting knocking at 200,000 miles. I am always listening to the engine and trying to feel for any transmission issues, I decided to stop. It's brand new under warranty, so I don't have to worry, I even purchased and extended warranty, and the dealer provides lifetime drivetrain warranty. I think its just this is a really small engine I am and I am not used to the engine sound? I do notice a slight ticking noise coming from the passenger engine side with the window open and drive in a garage or past parked cars. It only during acceleration. In a garage, put your car in drive, and hold the brake, slightly press accelerator, and there is a ticking sound. If the radio is on even low, you will miss it. I decided just to mention it at the 5000 mile service unless it changes sound, probably just normal noise.:headbang:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.