Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1992 MR2 NA
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still searching for an Exhaust. I want dual tips so I can keep that factory look. No one has Greddy SP(discontinued) HKS(I was told it was discontinued too, but not sure yet.) KO racing does not have it for Non-Turbo yet. The exhaust is the last item on my list and I can find one.
Does anyone knows where I can buy one before I have one custom make? I had 5 vendors lie that they should get the exhaust, 2 weeks later they still do not have and pretend that they need another day or week or longer. I've ordered the exhaust with 3 different places at the same time to see who will get the item first. That did not work out. Please help.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
You are in San Diego??!?! Give ARD Performance a call.... (619) 691-8818 . Talk to Dennis... he is the manager... he should be able to find you something... and they're local for you.

·
Registered
1992 MR2 NA
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ishcoleobo, I talked to Dennis. They had an Apex N1 but it is not dual tip. It looks like I am going to have to convert to single tip. I do not want to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
actually I have the HKS sport exhaust and it has dual muffler with the D1 tip....it's 60mm piping and I believe 70mm tip
here's the link:
http://www.2kracing.com/product_inf...roducts_id/4858

mine is brand new..never been used but here's no gasket or bolts with it though. reason why i'm missing those parts is b/c the person I bought the mr2 from have gave it to me like that and my MR2 is turbo, not NA and I believe this exhaust is for N/A MR2 (I might be wrong)....pm me if you're interested...i can also get pictures if you're interested.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Or use a stock Turbo muffler, which is VERY open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts