Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. Scott here.. Had My Highlander for about a year now and really haven't done anything but change the oil.. LOL.. Previous cars were a 88 Mustang GT 5.0 with full exhaust, stall converter, and transmission upgrades (thats the short list.. the full list would take 3 pages) and a 93 Infiniti G20 with an SR20DE motor.. short ram intake, Accell wires, bumped timing.

I love modding cars.. but what I have been reading about the Highlander is kinda depressing.. I've been looking for a programmer/chip to bump the timing and milk a few more HP out of it but everything seems to be trying to sell cheap resistors. looking for an intake but seems everyone I have read has caused a CEL for someone.. looked at the exhaust and the only one I can see is a $450 TRD muffler which doesn't seem to be anything special.. Its Ok though.. I'm a tinkerer and I love playing and experimenting. I like fabricating and such.. hopefully I can experiment and give back to the forum as much as I can use it.. :D

First things first.. Installing a wired FM modulator for an MP3 Player. Will be sure to take pics and post a how to once I get it installed.. :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats actually the one that I read people were having trouble with.. Something about there was an extra port or there wasn't enough ports.. anyways where are you going to, to get it for $100? Good job replacing the filter. most of those filters are garbage.. i had an old X3 racing WAI on my G20 and surprisingly came with a really good filter!!! if it had been junk I was going to go throw on a small conical K&N..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.