Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOPI, Atlanta Meet(Calling All Southern TNer's)

Hey Guys,

I know that the last Southern Meet kind of fell through but I'm serious about this Meet. I couldn't make the last meet due to some problems that arouse.

I will be entering my Camry into the Nopi Car Show in Sept. and I will be in ATL for a couple of days for the Show. I think it would be a great time to have a Southern(and any other people that are willing to drive out) Meet. Think about it, a great car show NOPI filled with events and during the Night Time we can hang out and Explore ATL.

Let me Know,
-Terry

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the Link:
http://register.nopi.com/

We NEED to have a meet at this HUGE event!!! We need to give the Camry Community more exposure and Nopi would be a great place to do it!!!

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
i will DEFINATELY be there, been the last two years its awesome, i saw racerhex there last year hey and racerhex your piece better be ready man.

·
CTM/ShiftGate CAMRY
Jspec 92 Camry V6
974 Posts
Dude as a promise I will drag you hands down for slips this year! I dont care ehat you have done there is no way you are faster, not to mention my styling is improved and the paint gets laid in a week! Ill see u guys there for sure....but bring a neck brase just in case u decide you want to race me!!!!

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, so far it's
1. Rapeacivic
2. RacerHex
3. DrtySthV6SE

What are some good fair priced hotels that I can stay in without worring that someone is gonna brake into my car(Decent Neighborhood, as I have heard some really bad things about ATL)

And are you guy's up for going out and meeting some chicks at night?

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
look on the nopi site they usually have hotels posted, dont worry about someone breaking in most of the places are not in bad parts of ATL

ill probably stay with my buddys at the Westin because we get discounts, if youve never been you need to buy tickets now and get a room reserved now also esp if you want one close to the track but i really dont care.

racer dont be a bitch i wasnt planning on being faster :hammer: just saying id like to see your car this year since i didnt see it last year

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^
Thanks, we still need to chill one night. I'll be bringing a couple of friends too.

I'll be entering my Camry in the Car show so I need to get it regestered soon.

I've never really been in ATL besides their Airport so I'd like to go check out some of the sites out there.

Also, where exactly do you guys want to meet up?

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also, Camrypunk and Eddie are gonna be at Nopi too. I think it would be a good chance to have a TN meet:thumbup: Camrypunk isn't going to be bringing his Camry though because he would have to bring it all the way from Cali, still this would be a great chance to have a meet with 2 of the biggest people in the show scene with Camry's:thumbup:

·
No BS ECTO/BYP Advocate!
99 Posts
Rapeacivic said:
Here's the Link:
http://register.nopi.com/

We NEED to have a meet at this HUGE event!!! We need to give the Camry Community more exposure and Nopi would be a great place to do it!!!
I feel the same about the Tercel community..I may just roll down their Friday night and peep the scene. I'll let you know.

DOTMREP

·
CTM/ShiftGate CAMRY
Jspec 92 Camry V6
974 Posts
Bitch ey....oh its on LoL!!!! Yeah it will be mroe ready then I ever thought!:cool: Maybe I can get Eddie to race me atl speedway? THat would be one for the kill list he he he! I know im a cocky bastard but I got every right to be now!

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, we need to try to get more people in this. I have pm'd a bunch a people but only 2 responed to me:(

·
No BS ECTO/BYP Advocate!
99 Posts
....Yeah, it can get like that sometimes..:(

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll definitely be there!! I live 4 miles from the Atlanta Motorspeedway so need for lodging here, hehe. If you guys need help with directions or anything like that, just let me know... laterz!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
racerhex said:
Bitch ey....oh its on LoL!!!! Yeah it will be mroe ready then I ever thought!:cool: Maybe I can get Eddie to race me atl speedway? THat would be one for the kill list he he he! I know im a cocky bastard but I got every right to be now!
i didnt get one! :D but anyway... also, there are a couple of parks right around where i live (again, 4 miles from the speedway) with plenty of parking. Cops may try to harass non-locals but i'm sure if we keep quiet and organized they shouldnt have a reason to. If you guys have any more questions about the area just let me know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rapeacivic said:
Ok, we need to try to get more people in this. I have pm'd a bunch a people but only 2 responed to me:(

woooops, this is the one i actually meant to reply.. hehe

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'll be at nopi again, this time with MY car. Anyway, should we all register under the car club name 'Toyota Nation' so that mwe have a chance at winning some kind of 'club' award? Just curious.

·
Registered
87 Posts
if you guys are going to be at the show, i doubt he'll come out and play.. but it would be sweet to see it run, no doutb!! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 252 Posts