Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is anyone going to be attending the Nopi event on Aug. 28th and 29th in Atco, NJ??? They r kickin the morning off with the racin for the finaliasts from the nopi event that was held at MapleGrove- it got rained out so they gotta finish it up and they r finishin it up at ATco's event at like the butt crack of dawn :eek::

But anyway I will be there if anyone that lives around here is goin please let me kno....

P.S. there is supposed to be some high class jello wrestlin haha

·
Registered
63 Posts
Re: Nopi at Atco NJ

Hi:

I plan on going to check it out. Atco is about 2 hrs from Northern New Jersey. I am going to Really Clean Up my 98 TRD Camry(Not that ist not clean already) and enter the Car Show.

I know the competition is great and I have no way of winning anything, just for fun.

Plus I have never been to a subcompact event before, I want to check it out.

Thank
TRD_Rob

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if you are goin .. I can meet up with u . My friend is racing and my other friend is showing his IS300 so I can find u somewhere out there .. And I'm sure ur camry is perrrfeeecttt hehe :p: So yeah , we should figure out a way to meet up

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bringin TN'ers Together

Ok so , I am so happy to announce that Jon from Ohio, and Madcam and hopefully Wortown or whatever lol .. are comin to the Nopi show here in NJ!

They all live far away ao its cool that people from far states r comin to chill... Its gunna b a fun weekend... If neone else from TN or people u know that r from MAss or Ohio and would like to convoy with them .. please feel free to come along lol

-karen

Didnt know where to post this .. so I posted it on off topic and events .. hehe

I am also kind of bored so i posted it haha:lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nopi at ATCO New Jersey

Hi:

Well it looks like I am going to Nopi this weekend. That will be cool to see some other Camry's there.

I am going to enter the car show. My camry may not be the most exciting car on the lot, but it looks really good to me.

So look for the Beige TRD Camry in the Car Show Area, it will be cool to meet some of my Toyota Forum members.

Check out my ride on Cardomain:

http://members.cardomain.com/trd_rob

Directions says 2 hours from Northern NJ, so I plan on leaving at 7:00AM. I am taking the GSP to exit 88, so I will see there.

Thanks
TRD_Rob

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
U should stop before u get there to meet us so we can all park next to eachother at the show... .. call me so we can work something out

·
Registered
63 Posts
Re: Nopi Meet

Hi:

Where did you want to meet ???? I have never been to an event like this before, so I plan on leaving my house around 7:00AM. I am off Exit 165 on the Garden State Parkway. So I have a bit of a travel.

Atco Directions says to take exit 88 of GSP. So I would probably be at exit 88 around 9:00 AM.

Let me know what you had in mind, e-mail me at:[email protected]

Thanks
TRD_Rob

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
unfortunately i cannot attend. family emergency comes first :(

i was really looking forward to this, as my only other chance out of the midwest besides niagara. hope you guys have fun, and represent TN well!!

jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts