Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Grey
To be determined....
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got home an hour ago with my new '08 Indigo Blue Double Cab.

Thanks to everyone for your input over the last couple weeks. I think I got a good deal and a promise of $900 for the Platimum 100K policy when I'm ready to buy it. I'll have to double check but I think that's the price we've been quoting here.

It's always good to go in to the dealer on the last day of the month.
They were motivated and I used the internet to my advantage.

I got the 0 financing for 36 months and rolled in some 4K negative equity from my Jeep liberty. I buy too many new cars, but this one I'm gonna keep!

First mod.... Hmmmmm

·
Grey
To be determined....
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks!!! :thumbup:

Forgot, I finally decided on the SR5 Pkg #2 with the Limited slip differential and the tow package. Also had the 6 disc and the floormats with door sill protectors. edit: And the long bed

Now I'm doin the happy dance!
:eek:hyeah::creature::banger:

·
I don't feel tardy...
77 Posts
Welcome to TN, did you get the long bed or short bed?

·
PS I'm a pussy
08, tacoma 4x4
369 Posts
Congrats my fellow Grey!! :clap:

·
Man in Blue.
923 Posts
Pft.. got ya beat. I'm two weeks away (hopefully) from getting my truck and I've already started the mods. I've got a set of all weather mats and the dash kit for an after market head unit. After I get the speakers replaced and a sub box. I'm going to add tube steps and a few other items. :D

·
rockin' the stock
336 Posts
Congrats on the truck and the deal; 0% is no joke. Good to see another indigo!

·
Grey
To be determined....
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to TN, did you get the long bed or short bed?

Forgot that too. Got the long bed. They had a sharp looking Indigo TRD Sport there too, but I opted to save the $1000. For things like Wet Okole's........

·
Grey
To be determined....
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pft.. got ya beat. I'm two weeks away (hopefully) from getting my truck and I've already started the mods. I've got a set of all weather mats and the dash kit for an after market head unit. After I get the speakers replaced and a sub box. I'm going to add tube steps and a few other items. :D

Where'd you get the mats? One of the first things on my list is mats.
I'm selling things I pulled off my jeep on their message board like seat covers, mats, etc that I now need to find for my Taco.

·
Man in Blue.
923 Posts
Where'd you get the mats? One of the first things on my list is mats.
I'm selling things I pulled off my jeep on their message board like seat covers, mats, etc that I now need to find for my Taco.
I bought mine at the local dealership. I had a 20% off coupon. Which brought the price very close to what I would have paid if I'd ordered from trdparts4u.com.

·
OVER ON TW
2008 toyota tacoma
321 Posts
lol i feel ya. I'm not even home yet ive already bought piaa fogs some led tube for bed lights and a compressor for onboard air. $500 in and i havent even made it home to buy my new truck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts