Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm going out to Willow Springs next month.

Thats this for you Canadians....

I have snow tires right now because.... thats what I needed when I bought tires.... it was raining. Sooo!!... I didn't really feel like buying new tires for 14's that I'm not gonna keep for very long.... so I got to thinking... "Hey... my brother has his old NSX rims with brand new tires on them". Now... I know they will fit... but do you think it's gonna kill my acceleration and help the handling? Dunno... just brainstorming. Anything I should know before I slap these on my car for a day?

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
they should fit but u may need spacers...its been done before...do u happen to know the offset of the nsx rims??...

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THEY FIT!!!!! Quite well I may add. Did my turbo brake swap last night (well, 3 out of 4).... slapped these rims on there... look pretty good. They look kinda like 93+ Stocks... but they are 16x8 rear, and 15x6.5 front. Too bad it says Acura on there :(

·
it was all a dream
4,204 Posts
Hrmm... I always thought that Honda hubs were significantly smaller than Toyota's 60.1mm hub size. I thought they would need boring out, but if they fit then excellent! :thumbup:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
That's pretty cool man:thumbup: I've never heard of anyone sticking NSX rims on an MR2, although I wouldn't want any Honda products on my Yota.

·
^
4,197 Posts
Ratko said:
Hrmm... I always thought that Honda hubs were significantly smaller than Toyota's 60.1mm hub size. I thought they would need boring out, but if they fit then excellent! :thumbup:

I think theres a difference between fwd and rwd hub centers when it comes to Honda.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts