Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
A for effort, but even with those small pics, it looks like shit.

How about you take the money for that conversion and spend it on preformance mods on the NSX and then you could go out and kill Ferrari's for fun.

Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Fresco Bob said:
btw, anybody else notice those sweet ass vans in the background?
I think someone needs to go over to Japan and start slapping people around and letting them know that things like their sick ass turbo vans would be freaking HOT in the USA.

People are sick of the same old crap. That is why the Scion's are doing well.

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
SMUnderground said:
i meant the van in teh back..someoen said it's a scion

and i couldn't believe it
No no no. You got it wrong.

btw, anybody else notice those sweet ass vans in the background?
I think someone needs to go over to Japan and start slapping people around and letting them know that things like their sick ass turbo vans would be freaking HOT in the USA.
Scion is a bargain
I believe he is saying that the reason Scions are selling are because they are a bargain. Not the car in back is one.

You misinterpreted. ;)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
CamNub:

Yes, exactly. Scion got it right. They have captured the Japanese car culture in a cheap vehical and it is selling very well.

You would think Nissan (their cool van thing), Toyota and Honda could break into the market and capture future sales (as in, now, buy a Scion, and when you have kids, get a Camry or something because you are hooked on Toyota - maybe)

·
There is no substitute.
9,665 Posts
Would've looked way better if they made it to look like a F355 or Testarossa.

F50 just does not in the shape of an NSX.

That's a crap load of fiberglass though... :eek:

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
i dont understand the point of taking one exotic and making it another exotic?

if you have an NSX, why not be happy with the NSX? weighing it down with a shitload of fiberglass is pointless.

it doesnt even really look that great, i like the original better, the rear looks really fake.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.