Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find sales figures for Blue Streaks (2019). Curious how many they sold that year. I think dealer is feeding me a line of shit on a 19' I’m looking at.

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
2,570 Posts
I've never seen a sales figure based on color. The colors I see most around southern california are white/silver and grey. I see blue maybe once a month. Most likely the dealer is playing with you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a 2019 XSE Blue Streak with only 3,300 miles on it after looking for months. I don't know if it was an upcharge when brand new, but I get "nice car; love the color" comments all the time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Does anyone know where to find sales figures for Blue Streaks (2019). Curious how many they sold that year. I think dealer is feeding me a line of shit on a 19' I’m looking at.
I have a blue streak SE hybrid I bought in 2017 when the 2018s first came out.

I asked the internet price manager for the price out the door and he sent me the total via e-mail. When I agreed to purchase the car, it was only in financing that I discovered they tacked on a special color fee on it because they didn't have it on the lot and had to transfer the car over from the next town - 10 miles away. They could see I wasn't happy.

Here's a link to a thread I recently posted. Unfortunately, it was damaged during an oil change. The service place improperly lifted the car and master tech on site confirmed it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I thought it was only the two-tone option and the wind chill pearl was extra, as far as paint goeszz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts