Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. New to the gang. Hope i'm as welcome as the next google wanderer. lol, in any case. I dont have many mods at all. But, i have a toyota nontheless, which makes me a new addition to the family.

I own a Red Mk1 1986 Mr2. It's awsome, i love it, and it's going to be my Drift/Track car. My dream is to drive this thing down the Japanese Touge's like in Best motoring. It's gonna rock!!

Any changes in the car yet? Naw...these are the things i'm planning on getting though..

Ray's Engineering Bronze Rims 15's , covered with 205/50/15 in the back and 195/50/15 Falken Azenis tires.

4agze engine swap, and custom turbo. I'll be spooling about 6 psi, and 12 max if racing. Gonna do at least 200hp on a lightwieght, body. Yum..

Tein shocks, tokico springs, and a special Arta widebody kit. I'm going to see if i can get that custom done. it's going to look nashty.

looky

Attachments

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Glendale huh... I'm round those parts every once in a while. I drive an '82 Supra and a '91 MR2T. Nice to have more MR2 people :).

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
wow,very cool...:thumbup:

if you get a 4agze and turbo it, you might as well get a 4age, and turbo that, because the 4agze comes supercharged, and it'd be a waste to throw away the super charger, unless you want it twin charged..:eek:

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
not all of Cali...

we have mountains and forrests and deserts, and beaches and valleys, and shit...

think of it as a mini-country (well, not mini, we're fucking huge), all different kinds of climates...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts