Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i kno what ur thinkin..."why did p start this thread?" well....screw you...since there is no next NYC meet thread i took it upon myself to start one...how bout a saturday in july?...that sounds right to me...my boss is a dick and does the schedule 3 weeks in advance so...ill have to try to get someone to switch shifts with me...post!!!...and i feel like shoppin while im up there (jus thought id throw that in...hint hint)

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
if everyone wants, there's a place upstate NY, not too too far from Yonkers that has a mall parking lot that's closed down and empty. During weekends they have flea markets in one section of the parking lot, but the mall's pretty big. we can have it up there.

But when is the next meet gonna be anyway. Maybe we can make it July 31st.

Off topic from the meet, we should really discuss if we're gonna make a banner or not for the North-East Coast. we can then take pics with it or even bring it up to Niagra with us.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
I mentioned it earlier. I can print it out for you guys through my companys printers. It will cost $10 a square foot.

Ex. 4x7 will be $280.

I would recomend something like 2x8

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
How about a TN BBQ at our next meet also? Nothing brings people together than food and booze.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
If we do have one in that park, will they let us have it there? Or will we have problems with the locals? Because if thats the case, we can have it on Roosevelt Island. Its beautiful there and theres a nice abondoned parking lot for us to chill in too.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
And BBq's r allowed there. (forgot to add that.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.