Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This meet is an open invite to all Toyota Owners. It will be at Harbor Beach in Oceanside. Please extend this invite to all Toyota owners that may be interested. Please add yourself to the list if you will be attending.

Date: Sun. June 27th
Time: 1:pm/ Lunch 1:45 or so. We'll be going out.
Place: Harbor Beach in Oceanside. (right off the 5)

Directions: From I-5 take the Harbor Dr. exit, west: Harbor Dr. will take you directly to the entrance of the Harbor. Try the first parking lot. If we are not there check the next one or call us. We will try to find the closet one with enough space for us all.

I highly reccomend the exhanging of numbers through PMs.
To obtain cell phone numbers to find the exact location that day if you can't find us, please use PMs and also verify whether you are going to attend or not. Thanks for your help guys.

People that are going for sure:
1) rapsux2000
2) Funboy 102
3) Warped
4) TrdCamry2003
5) Peter Dawson
6) Sandra's User Name

Maybes
1)dlichterman
2)MatrixgrL562
3)Camryracr619sd

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
11,359 Posts
Are there going to be bbq's there or should I bring one? I'll bring the charcoal and some meat, anyone else bringing anything?

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We were planning on eating out.

It's such short notice, that I don't know if everyone would bring something. There are only a few who are positive that they will Attend. There is the possibility of people flaking out when then were supposed bring something. Many people might bring unexpected guests and there could be a shortage of food. So I was thinking we could just go out somewhere in that area to eat. But it is up to you. If you still wanna bring stuff, let's talk it over. Check your PM's for my phone number. Let's talk it out. We might have problems finding each other on Sunday, because this meet was kind of a last min. thing and no one knows the area except for the guy who suggested it, who hasn't posted here in a while. But I will get to the location 30 min before all of you at 12:30. Call me up to find out which lot to meet in exactly. As far as food goes; let's discuss it. But going out to eat would be easier.

·
Not a Noob!
Camry LE
168 Posts
i agree with Sohil, going out to eat would be MUCH MUCH easier, we should just do that, i'm sure there will be lots of place to eat up there anyways, so Sohil proposed it, and i second his motion, so is that final then?:D

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
11,359 Posts
Sounds good to me. Theres alot of choices in that area. I'm also going to hit up Innerworld while I'm there and get some cd's.

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Check your PMs for a phone number list.

I sent out phone numbers lists to the people who verified their attendance. Only those who sent me their cell phone number have their number on the list. It'll be helpful on Sunday, trust me.
By the way, Robert, I'd be down to hit up the record store that day if you're going after lunch. Anyways I have a idea or two for what we can do that day, but we can decide what to do later that day once we are all there.

·
Not a Noob!
Camry LE
168 Posts
Thank you's to Sohil, Robert, Peter and Blake for making the first San Diego meet pretty interesting, it was cool meeting other moded Camry's in SD, looking forward to hearing more from you guys in the future:)

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
11,359 Posts
:thumbup: It was pretty cool crusing down pch turning some heads. That waitress was pretty hot. The weather was pretty good. Hopefully next time there will be a bigger turn out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts