Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,560 Posts
Droppedmytaco said:
I found these on ebay and wonder if they will fit the tacoma with minimal modification
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-TOYOTA-RAV4-OEM-STYLE-FOG-LIGHTS-FOGLIGHTS-RAV-4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33709QQitemZ8021998890QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Does anyone here have a 2004-06 rav4 that could measure the hole in the bumper?
Or does anyone work at Toyota that can give me an answer?
Thanks in advance

PS I tried searching through the rav4 board but no luck.
I can help. The hole is 4 1/2" to 4 3/4" im told. I for 2 different answers on 2 different boards.

I thought I using rav4 lights too. I also looked at Scion fogs.

here is a factory fog pics to help our search for comparision reasons.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,560 Posts

·
Registered
Base model 05' Taco
308 Posts
tacoma2.7 said:
Has anyone bought these? They definately look good if anyone has positive feedback to go with it!P.S. what the hell makes fog lights from toyota cost $500?!?? Whats so damn special about them?!

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,560 Posts
Accessdenied said:
Has anyone bought these? They definately look good if anyone has positive feedback to go with it!P.S. what the hell makes fog lights from toyota cost $500?!?? Whats so damn special about them?!

the lights in this picture are not the ones he is selling

they are the same lights this other shmuck on Ebay "Blinglights" is selling

here is what they look like "installed"

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t108869.html

cheap! crapola that JC whitney sells for 50$

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,560 Posts
why do they suck? do you need to ask... :lol: look at the second picture. There cheap crap lights for 65$... you can buy the cheap hellas for 59$ at jc whitney.

search for Fog lights. I posted this a few times. You get get more bang for your buck. These guys are on Ebay are selling one fog light for every car/truck out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.