Toyota Nation Forum banner
41 - 60 of 397 Posts

·
<Insert title here>
372 Posts
They're just the standard ones that were installed by the factory (or most likely the distributor). I dont see any brand on them. They look exactly the same as the ones on the picture below your post (the HL in the snow).
Hmm - I didn't know they came like that from the factory. Cool thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think it depends on where you are located. None of my local dealer carries it. THIS is where I got them from.
Yep, those are the exact same ones as mine. Its not the dealer that puts this on, its the distributor who picks up the cars from the port. The distributor also adds other things such as the crappy tint which I had removed the next day and replaced with the ceramic stuff (driver/passenger windows only since the rest of the tint is baked on the glass in the factory).

·
<Insert title here>
372 Posts
Yep, those are the exact same ones as mine. Its not the dealer that puts this on, its the distributor who picks up the cars from the port. The distributor also adds other things such as the crappy tint which I had removed the next day and replaced with the ceramic stuff (driver/passenger windows only since the rest of the tint is baked on the glass in the factory).
I really like those. Now I just need to talk the wife in to letting me get them (since it is her HL) :)

·
Toyota Traitor
20’ Tacoma TRD Sport DC, 17’ MDX Elite SH-AWD, 13’ Accord Touring
967 Posts
Left: 2002 Toyota Highlander Limited V6 4WD - Black w/ Tan interior
Right: 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport V6 AWD - Classic Silver w/ Black interior

·
Toyota Traitor
20’ Tacoma TRD Sport DC, 17’ MDX Elite SH-AWD, 13’ Accord Touring
967 Posts
Xenon headlights & power driver seat WITH MEMORY SETTINGS!

·
Registered
Supra
15 Posts
Here is my official first post in TN. I've owned only Toyota's since I learned to drive, going on 20 years. My father working for Toyota for almost 25 years has something to do with that.
So here is the latest addition to my Toyota fleet...
2009 Highlander Hybrid Limited, Blizzard Pearl, NAV, tow pkg w/Reese Hitch, fender flares, tint, headrest DVD, sunroof, etc...
As you can see we like white vehicles.

·
<Insert title here>
372 Posts
Here is my official first post in TN. I've owned only Toyota's since I learned to drive, going on 20 years. My father working for Toyota for almost 25 years has something to do with that.
So here is the latest addition to my Toyota fleet...
2009 Highlander Hybrid Limited, Blizzard Pearl, NAV, tow pkg w/Reese Hitch, fender flares, tint, headrest DVD, sunroof, etc...
As you can see we like white vehicles.
Lets see more specs and pics of that Supra!

·
Registered
30 Posts
i cant wait to post photos of my baby 08 HiHy. Looking to get that black weathertech posted a few above. Now that I know what it looks like on the black highlander I am definitely getting it. Whats the model number for that clarion unit up there?

·
Registered
08 Highlander LMT
76 Posts
Here is a picture of my freshly detailed '08 Highlander!

41 - 60 of 397 Posts