Toyota Nation Forum banner

10601 - 10606 of 10606 Posts

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,601
New platform which led to a new website design.
I'm not a fan of the new web design. Seem a lot more confusing to get around and isn't as informative.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,603
welp... sold my corolla. had 141k km on it... so still has a lot of life in it.
now i'm waiting for my rav4 limited hybrid.:D
Should have kept it! You could then enjoy your new RAV4 and Corolla. I like driving my different cars as they're all different and I get different types of enjoyment from them. I love my RAV4 but it doesn't handle like my Corollas do. 😊

·
Registered
497 Posts
can't afford to run more than 2 cars up here. each car insured is about 2.5k each as we don't have multi car discounts. my mazda3 has been good to me so far.

I sold my corolla to my cousin.so hope she takes care of it for many years to come.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,606
can't afford to run more than 2 cars up here. each car insured is about 2.5k each as we don't have multi car discounts. my mazda3 has been good to me so far.

I sold my corolla to my cousin.so hope she takes care of it for many years to come.
That's crazy. I don't know how anyone can afford to live in Canada with the cost of cars, housing, insurance, gas, etc. I pay about what you pay to insure 1 car for all 6 of my cars!!! No wonder I know of so many people that have moved south from Canada to the US.

10601 - 10606 of 10606 Posts
About this Discussion
10.6K Replies
237 Participants
SuperchargedMR2
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing