Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
HellaAverage
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, if you want to see how something would look on your Corolla(wheels, spoiler, etc.) but you don't have any pictures for reference and don't want to make a mistake and end up buying something you don't like, just post here and someone who can photoshop will photoshop the part you want on a picture of your Corolla. This is how it works:

1. Ask for someone to photoshop a certain part on to your Corolla.

2. Include a picture of your Corolla and either a picture of the part you want or the name of the part you want.

3. Someone will do the photoshop work and then you can see how the part will look on your Corolla!

You can also use this thread to just post your photo shopped Corolla creation. :thumbsup:

If you don't know how to post pictures, read here:https://www.toyotanation.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself-here/207706-how-post-pictures.html

·
HellaAverage
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is the last thing i did. i personally think the removed emblem bulge made the car look a bit classier? but it lacked something so...

·
Rob
716 Posts
I have a barcelonia,just let me know what kind of shots you want,but i have eyelids and blacked out emblems and im sitting on eibachs.Let me know if it`ll work

·
Broken Legged S Owner
430 Posts
how about one thats all riced out just for laughs. give it an sti wing and some ugly rims. maybe some stupid decals and a hood and roof scoop

·
HellaAverage
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ah mike badass! thanks man
jzen if you could that would be awesome the more pics the better.
and rob definitely you can add the pic on this thread and ill save it on my hi-res rolla pics!

hahahah AH HECK YEAH i never thought about rice-ing out our cars just for the hell of it.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,240 Posts
Here are some different pics of my CSM that you asked for. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 422 Posts
About this Discussion
421 Replies
70 Participants
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing