Toyota Nation Forum banner

381 - 400 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Can someone please photoshop this spoiler to my car please..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Can you find a better pic of the wing, that isn't artsy? Also what ever pic you do find of the wing, see if you can get a pic of your car at the same angle. It will make for a more believe chop.

if you can't find that wing. look at the 2005 ford focus zx4 st I think. they had a wing similar to that wing. Let me know what you find.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Weird that the rear wheel/tire looks to be too far forward in this picture.
Happens when you go really low. Some 9thGens are the same way when they're slammed.

Check out this bagged one, as it goes lower, the rear wheel has a tendency to be moved towards the front of the wheel well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOsBE0gv78s

What wheels are thoseeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Varrstoen's 1.1.2 or also known as 100 series. BBS LM style reps.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,242 Posts
Happens when you go really low. Some 9thGens are the same way when they're slammed.

Check out this bagged one, as it goes lower, the rear wheel has a tendency to be moved towards the front of the wheel well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOsBE0gv78s
Very strange, looks terrible with the rear wheels that far forward, it's just not lined up correctly. The front wheels position looks okay as the car drops though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I'm new to TN. I was wondering if someone could photoshop my rims for me? I'm at low budget right now so I'm thinking to just paint my rims instead of buying one , for now. I have weak imagination so I'd rather see it photoshopped. I was thinking, black, bronze, or gold rims ,emblems? and lower it abit. Thank you in Advance!
Heres the car!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I guess I'll be the first to request a Signature! :)

I wanted the concept of it to be similar to this

But using these pictures? I'd assume it'd be hard because of the different backgrounds. Maybe you can first try making it a all garage background to match, if not try and transition it from one to the next to look natural?

If you can't get it no problem lol! I'd think it'd be hard to do.

This one on the left

And either of these two on the right

I'd prefer one of these cause its almost the same angle, but may be harder cause its closer lol.

Up for the challenge? :naughty:
I just fell in love with your taillights.....where did you get them???

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I just fell in love with your taillights.....where did you get them???
They're aftermarket LED tails, available online through a number of online sites, eBay, Amazon, and a few others.

But the inner sections were custom modified by another member on the forum to have the LEDs on the trunk lid.

381 - 400 of 422 Posts
About this Discussion
421 Replies
70 Participants
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing