1 - 20 of 1150 Posts

·
Puck Fotholes!
261 Posts

·
Puck Fotholes!
261 Posts
So anyone here a body builder?
Not I but I do need to get on a decent workout routine. Old age is starting to catch up with me. Used to be able to just think about it and drop weight. I guess I'll have to face the music and work at it now. :headbang:

·
10th Gen Addict
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I probably have said this before but I keep seeing a black 2014 Corolla CE or LE and it has red fogs, blacked out wheels,emblems and windows, a few stickers, and I also think the guy has a midpipe on it!(The exhaust tip looks untouched but there looks like an aftermarket mid exhaust pipe under the car and it sounds so AWESOME!)

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
Hola everyone. New 2015 Corolla S Plus owner here :thumbsup:

I'm in the Air Force and am currently in North West Texas :D I've made an account on here for the lawls and want to use it in case I ever need technical support or something but don't imagine I'll venture from this 11th gen part of the forum.

Anyways, carry on :)

·
Puck Fotholes!
261 Posts

I'm in the Air Force and am currently in North West Texas :D I've made an account on here for the lawls and want to use it in case I ever need technical support or something but don't imagine I'll venture from this 11th gen part of the forum.

:welcome: I felt that same way now I'm all over the forum!:dunno::D

·
10th Gen Addict
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Welcome!:welcome:

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
Thanks fellas :) sooo since this is suppose to be the BS thread I guess, and not really car related...what're y'alls opinion of T-Mobile? I'm currently under my parents Verizon plan still but I just got married 3 weeks ago and my wife and I are shopping around. T-Mobile seems to be the most affordable with the most international coverage that doesn't cost extra and unlimited music streaming data (Pandora type apps), etc. The only draw back is their coverage seems to be ubber spotty in a lot of places but especially in Wyoming/Montata/Idaho where I have familia.

·
3,245 Posts
Thanks fellas :) sooo since this is suppose to be the BS thread I guess, and not really car related...what're y'alls opinion of T-Mobile? I'm currently under my parents Verizon plan still but I just got married 3 weeks ago and my wife and I are shopping around. T-Mobile seems to be the most affordable with the most international coverage that doesn't cost extra and unlimited music streaming data (Pandora type apps), etc. The only draw back is their coverage seems to be ubber spotty in a lot of places but especially in Wyoming/Montata/Idaho where I have familia.
I would recommend holding off on Tmobile if the coverage is still spotty in area's you are in at frequently.

·
Registered
62 Posts
t mobile

Live in spokane wa. 20 miles from idaho. T mobile works well in town but outside town 4g is nothing. took trips to seattle and la this summer and worked good there . Seems to be a great city phone buts drops to 2g in country. Calls can be made but no data coverage. They are supposed to have 4g in 2g areas by end of 2015. The price point for 5 smartphones on our plan is 160.00 and 1 phone has insurance and a 10.00 fee for more gb and the other 4 phones have 1gb each.

·
3,245 Posts
Live in spokane wa. 20 miles from idaho. T mobile works well in town but outside town 4g is nothing. took trips to seattle and la this summer and worked good there . Seems to be a great city phone buts drops to 2g in country. Calls can be made but no data coverage. They are supposed to have 4g in 2g areas by end of 2015. The price point for 5 smartphones on our plan is 160.00 and 1 phone has insurance and a 10.00 fee for more gb and the other 4 phones have 1gb each.
You can unlock the phones you currently have now and use them with ATT off contract until Tmobile gets the reception issued taken care of.

1 - 20 of 1150 Posts