·
3,245 Posts

·
Puck Fotholes!
261 Posts

·
3,245 Posts
What's up?
Ah I already solved my issue. I was thinking of upgrading some of my computer internals to get it more up-to-date. I was thinking of installing 3 jetflo 120mm fans, 5 fan controller, an AMD 8320 CPU with a 120mm aftermarket heatsink/fan, a sapphire radeon R9 280 4gb graphics card, and a 5.25 drive bay sway into a USB/HD controller panel. Total: $509.

·
10th Gen Addict
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Ah I already solved my issue. I was thinking of upgrading some of my computer internals to get it more up-to-date. I was thinking of installing 3 jetflo 120mm fans, 5 fan controller, an AMD 8320 CPU with a 120mm aftermarket heatsink/fan, a sapphire radeon R9 280 4gb graphics card, and a 5.25 drive bay sway into a USB/HD controller panel. Total: $509.
What was the issue?

Coincidentally, my computer had some major problems for the last week or two...turned out to be Windows 8 so now I'm rocking Windows 7 Ultimate until Windows 10 is fully released.:rockon: I also added an Effizio 92mm exhaust fan for better cooling(yes, I bought a pre-built Asus desktop but I'll build a PC once this one gives up) because the pc only came with a cpu fan for the heat sink. It runs much cooler now! :D I'm thinking of getting a better gpu(my Amd a10-5700 apu is alright for now) and a higher watt psu.

·
3,245 Posts
What was the issue?

Coincidentally, my computer had some major problems for the last week or two...turned out to be Windows 8 so now I'm rocking Windows 7 Ultimate until Windows 10 is fully released.:rockon: I also added an Effizio 92mm exhaust fan for better cooling(yes, I bought a pre-built Asus desktop but I'll build a PC once this one gives up) because the pc only came with a cpu fan for the heat sink. It runs much cooler now! :D I'm thinking of getting a better gpu(my Amd a10-5700 apu is alright for now) and a higher watt psu.
The issue was an opinion on getting PC parts but then I did my monetary budget and it seems I shouldn't splurge right now. IF you want to do a full blown PC build I would recommend using the Newegg Preferred account. Spend $250 and up and get 6 months interest free financing. Spend $500 and up and get 12 months interest free financing. http://promotions.newegg.com/Newegg/PA110708/

I am just gonna do small upgrades first. I am gonna get some better cooling, 3 jetflo 120 mm fans, a fan controller, and a Cooler Master Hyper EVO 212 fan/heatsink for my and fx-4100 running stock 3.6Ghz. I want to overclock the CPU and my Nvidia GTX 550TI graphics card first to get some more performance out of them before I upgrade but BEFORE you overlock you must have good airflow, hence the new jetflo 120mm fans. I heard that those fans push INSANE amounts of air. Tiger direct has them for the cheapest price. I am rocking a 650 watt psu, 128gb SSD Crucial for OS and some programs and a 1TB WD for my data. My case is an X-Cruiser 2...black with blue LEDs =D

·
10th Gen Addict
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
The issue was an opinion on getting PC parts but then I did my monetary budget and it seems I shouldn't splurge right now. IF you want to do a full blown PC build I would recommend using the Newegg Preferred account. Spend $250 and up and get 6 months interest free financing. Spend $500 and up and get 12 months interest free financing. http://promotions.newegg.com/Newegg/PA110708/

I am just gonna do small upgrades first. I am gonna get some better cooling, 3 jetflo 120 mm fans, a fan controller, and a Cooler Master Hyper EVO 212 fan/heatsink for my and fx-4100 running stock 3.6Ghz. I want to overclock the CPU and my Nvidia GTX 550TI graphics card first to get some more performance out of them before I upgrade but BEFORE you overlock you must have good airflow, hence the new jetflo 120mm fans. I heard that those fans push INSANE amounts of air. Tiger direct has them for the cheapest price. I am rocking a 650 watt psu, 128gb SSD Crucial for OS and some programs and a 1TB WD for my data. My case is an X-Cruiser 2...black with blue LEDs =D
Your specs seem MUCH better than mine lol!

I have an AMD A10-5700(I set it so that it stays at turbo clock all day so it's at 3.7Ghz) and it has AMD Radeon 7660D graphics(overclocked to 1200mhz) which is decent for gaming, 8 gigs of DDR3 ram, 1 TB WD harddrive, 350 watt PSU :facepalm:, and the Effizio 92 mm fan along with the stock CPU cooler. The stock case has decent airflow but I had to rewire the whole thing inside the case because each cable would block something so now I hid most of the wires behind the case with a ton of zip ties and now it's good! The temperature in the CPU is about 50-60 degrees Celsius under load and maybe 30-40 degrees Celsius at idle which isn't bad after overclocking the graphics portion of it and keeping it at turbo clock!

Whenever I do build my next PC, I do like the variety that Newegg has to choose from but Tigerdirect has some good deals too!

·
3,245 Posts
Your specs seem MUCH better than mine lol!

I have an AMD A10-5700(I set it so that it stays at turbo clock all day so it's at 3.7Ghz) and it has AMD Radeon 7660D graphics(overclocked to 1200mhz) which is decent for gaming, 8 gigs of DDR3 ram, 1 TB WD harddrive, 350 watt PSU :facepalm:, and the Effizio 92 mm fan along with the stock CPU cooler. The stock case has decent airflow but I had to rewire the whole thing inside the case because each cable would block something so now I hid most of the wires behind the case with a ton of zip ties and now it's good! The temperature in the CPU is about 50-60 degrees Celsius under load and maybe 30-40 degrees Celsius at idle which isn't bad after overclocking the graphics portion of it and keeping it at turbo clock!

Whenever I do build my next PC, I do like the variety that Newegg has to choose from but Tigerdirect has some good deals too!

Some stuff, tiger direct has better prices. The jetflo fans go for 16.99 while newegg has them for i think 18.99 or 19.99. Wow I would recommend doing a complete new build lol Get a case which has fans in the front with ATLEAST room for 2 120mm fans, 2 Jetflo 120mm in the front, 1 on the side, and 1 on the rear for exhaust, a 750 watt psu, an Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0, AMD FX-8320(not the E edition), a Hyper 212 Heatsink/CPU, a Sapphire R9 280X, 2 Crucial 256GB SSDs, 1TB WD for data, AND a NXZT Sentry Mesh Fan controller.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorry...only scientists here...

Sadly this is how I feel
If they were true Christians they would not view you as the devil! Jesus told us to love all...atheist, gays, white, black, woman, man, etc. Just want you to know that Jesus loves you!

BTW...I do believe in God and Jesus Christ but don't believe in religion. Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, et al divides the body of Christ. All I am is a sinner saved by grace.

·
3,245 Posts
If they were true Christians they would not view you as the devil! Jesus told us to love all...atheist, gays, white, black, woman, man, etc. Just want you to know that Jesus loves you!

BTW...I do believe in God and Jesus Christ but don't believe in religion. Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, et al divides the body of Christ. All I am is a sinner saved by grace.
Thats one way of looking at it. Shame how "religion" is the cause of so much death.

·
Mr. Roo
10,911 Posts

Exactly. I'm the same way as you (that last part after "BTW"). I consider myself spiritual, but not religious. And I certainly don't hate anyone. People have to make their own choices, and who am I to judge.

·
10th Gen Addict
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I am a Catholic but as SBD and gold said, I don't automatically hate other religions. It's what they believe in whether you are atheist, gay, or whatever and who am I to start a war over someones opinion on their life? It's not like we can change someones mind on their religion because they were born to believe whatever they believe in.

Although, I do face palm whenever I see a religion war in the YouTube comment section...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thats one way of looking at it. Shame how "religion" is the cause of so much death.
In so many cases it is a person or group of people and their misinterpretation of what their "religion" teaches. When I see a group such as the Westboro Baptist Church, I have to think they have never picked up a Bible! I don't know enough about Islam and what it teaches. What I hear from the media I take with a grain of salt.

61 - 80 of 1150 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
103 Participants
got-rice
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing