Toyota Nation Forum banner

161 - 180 of 1150 Posts

·
3,245 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
What??? I lived in that area for nearly five years and my best friend lived in the apartment complex that is shown in the background. That was twenty years ago and a lot has changed, but any relationship of this event to Toyota Corolla is a real stretch at best.

·
3,245 Posts
Animals...but in reality...People come from different towns, cities, and states merely to use the protests as a cover to loot and destroy things. Same thing happened in August. Most of the looters who were arrested did not even live in Ferguson. Its a real shame, most people want to protest peacefully but a certain few start the destruction and others follow. smh

·
3,245 Posts
Bro, literally this is my life. Helping my dumb friends with their stupid shit. Especially tech issues.
Yup, that's all anyone ever sees me as, Tech Support. If I had a dollar for every question someone asked me that was tech related...I would be driving an M6 by now. No joke. Not to mention, a lot of times tech guys google the issues lol

·
10th Gen Addict
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #179 (Edited)
The news reporter that use to own the Corolla tweeted that he was carjacked and his videographer was held at gun point...WHY DIDN'T HE RUN THEM OVER?! This has just gotten stupid to the point where the police should arrest every single idiot who riots over a cop not getting charged!

RIP Corolla, apparently, you survived multiple hurricanes, tornadoes, and countless breaking news stories.:(

·
3,245 Posts
The news reporter that use to own the Corolla tweeted that he was carjacked and his videographer was held at gun point...WHY DIDN'T HE RUN THEM OVER?! This has just gotten stupid to the point where the police should arrest every single idiot who riots over a cop not getting charged!

RIP Corolla, apparently, you survived multiple hurricanes, tornadoes, and countless breaking news stories.:(
Any vape users here?

161 - 180 of 1150 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
103 Participants
got-rice
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing