Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 378 Posts

·
10th Gen Addict
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, if you want to see how something would look on your Corolla(wheels, spoiler, etc.) but you don't have any pictures for reference and don't want to make a mistake and end up buying something you don't like, just post here and someone who can photoshop will photoshop the part you want on a picture of your Corolla. This is how it works:

1. Ask for someone to photoshop a certain part on to your Corolla.

2. Include a picture of your Corolla and either a picture of the part you want or the name of the part you want.

3. Someone will do the photoshop work and then you can see how the part will look on your Corolla!

You can also use this thread to just post your photo shopped Corolla creation so have fun!:thumbsup:

If you don't know how to post pictures, read here:http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself-here/207706-how-post-pictures.html

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
Anyone want to chop a Yakima loadwarrior basket on a side profile of a car? Don't care what the color of the car is or if the roof rack rails are on. I just want to get the idea to see how big it might look.

You would be my best friend. :grin:

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
Didn't a member already install a roof rack on their car?
Not a basket that I know of. I know people have racks because I have one! The baskets are pretty tall though. I think with it installed, from top of the basket to the roof it's 10 inches because there isn't a way to have it sit closer to the roof.

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey guys I was wondering how my white 50th anniversary corolla S would look like with 10th gen eibach springs installed. Dont have a perfect pic of my own car from the side so I found this on the internet. Its red though but thats fine. Thanks a lot.

http://www.autos.ca/galleries/2015/index.php?level=picture&id=4136

EDIT: kinda wana drop my car a tiny bit but not sure if it'll look "weird"

·
3,245 Posts
hey guys I was wondering how my white 50th anniversary corolla S would look like with 10th gen eibach springs installed. Dont have a perfect pic of my own car from the side so I found this on the internet. Its red though but thats fine. Thanks a lot.

http://www.autos.ca/galleries/2015/index.php?level=picture&id=4136

EDIT: kinda wana drop my car a tiny bit but not sure if it'll look "weird"
The Eibach springs drop the car 1.3" all around. It would be barely noticeable. I can photoshop that red corolla to be a tiny bit lower but I added the photos from Eibach's official install manual that show a before and after. if you still want that red rolla shopped let me know.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey thanks, yeah it would be nice to see how itll exactly look on the black wheels.

EDIT: Umm actually I found a decent pic of my own car so photoshop this one instead :) but its fine if you already did the red corolla.

·
3,245 Posts
1 - 20 of 378 Posts