Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 120 of 378 Posts

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
^ tell that to the professor hahaha

That black Altis you 'shopped looks great @Brotha :thumbup: I want to break the internet with my Rolla one day...that'd do it hahaha

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
That makes sense, I should've figured it was for the exterior renders. I know Autodesk's got a program called Revit, it's pretty much a 3d model capable version of AutoCAD.
I fucking hate revit... They really just need to combine all of the functionality of AutoCAD with it to make it a usable tool in the real world. However, I do get paid to use it at a structural engineering office.

Nice, but I would recommend using blender for 3D modeling. Much more open to different designs and such plus you can make 3D models of future building and place them in area to see why they would look etc.
Blender is great, but that's way out of my territory. It's not really a usable program for drafters as there is no way to create manufacturing prints directly from the model. We use SolidWorks at the college for modeling. It's pretty much industry standard for 3D drafting software.

OH, someone on here should PS a murdered out corolla. Just because. :grin:

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
Is it me or does it resemble the new Scion Tc a bit from the back and side?
A little bit. I think a lot of the Toyota products have similar design language going on, especially with all of the refreshes and redesigns. I think the Corolla is a much more attractive car than the TC however. I just wish the TC powerplant was available in the Corolla.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I agree, atleast in the S version of the corolla...
Yeah, after all the "S" version is supposed to be the sportier one. Just get rid of the TC and have an option for a two door Corolla with the trim level called SC? and have the S as a normal 4 door with TC power.

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
Yeah, after all the "S" version is supposed to be the sportier one. Just get rid of the TC and have an option for a two door Corolla with the trim level called SC? and have the S as a normal 4 door with TC power.
Maybe when Toyota gives the axe to Scion they will... I'm still partial to sedans though. I like the usability of 4 doors.

But, this does look pretty neat.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Subtle? Hell no! I want a full blown 2 inch off the ground Formula 1 body kit! I want to have enough downforce to drive upside down but the Corolla wont have enough power to do that anyway lol
Lmao, I just knew you'd reply with such aggression like that!

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
Subtle? Hell no! I want a full blown 2 inch off the ground Formula 1 body kit! I want to have enough downforce to drive upside down but the Corolla wont have enough power to do that anyway lol
Did someone say downforce? I couldn't hear you over my mad vtec yo.

·
3,245 Posts
Lmao, I just knew you'd reply with such aggression like that!
Did someone say downforce? I couldn't hear you over my mad vtec yo.

:grin: you guys already know me so well haha

...Screw honda's! Its time for Corolla's to take over! If Toyota would get its head out of their asses we can be in the generation of the VVT-I's already...that civic is missing a giant supra spoiler lol

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
Not gonna lie, I'm dreaming of widebody fender flares, wide as fuck wheels/tires, one off front diffusers, etc for my rolla one day hahaha

101 - 120 of 378 Posts
About this Discussion
377 Replies
50 Participants
george.stark
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing