Toyota Nation Forum banner

121 - 140 of 378 Posts

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
Holy fuck...slap me on the ass and call me Dick Cheney, that Camry is hella sexy :thumbup:

And I sorta did a shitty DIY photoshop on the front already...doesn't look all that great:

Thats what I'd want to do for the front though. Needs more work and I need to do the rear but yeah. Not those wheels though, they were just what was on it when I did it.

·
3,244 Posts
Holy fuck...slap me on the ass and call me Dick Cheney, that Camry is hella sexy :thumbup:

And I sorta did a shitty DIY photoshop on the front already...doesn't look all that great:

Thats what I'd want to do for the front though. Needs more work and I need to do the rear but yeah. Not those wheels though, they were just what was on it when I did it.
It would be easier to find a side shot like that camry and then transplant the fenders and wheels to the rolla...:grin:

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
^ eeew haha you can get those at every auto parts store in America. Hella ridiculous imo unless you're a rally driver or something.

Look up Clinched on FB, they're a russian company but they make one off wide body flares and shit. Hella nice. I don't know how much it'd cost but I want dem one day :eek:

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
I'm bored so I photoshopped the wheels I want (if I'm ever rich as fuck), Art In Motion MA1's :thumbup: Working on lowering it more haha

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
^ eeew haha you can get those at every auto parts store in America. Hella ridiculous imo unless you're a rally driver or something.

Look up Clinched on FB, they're a russian company but they make one off wide body flares and shit. Hella nice. I don't know how much it'd cost but I want dem one day :eek:
Those guys do some seriously kickass work. :grin: I want flares for my car now! I usually don't get into that look so much but with quality work like that, I probably could! I wonder if anyone is brave enough to work with some fiberglass and try to make their own work. If I had unlimited resources (money, time) and this was like a second car to me, I would probably look into learning how to do it.

found this lexus...

121 - 140 of 378 Posts
About this Discussion
377 Replies
50 Participants
george.stark
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing