Toyota Nation Forum banner

141 - 160 of 378 Posts

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
Man that wide body kit aint too shabby. Sure it needs some touching up but you're getting pretty good haha I was originally suppose to be moving to Tampa, FL but now big brother is fucking me or trying to so I'm hoping to get those orders back cause the car scene there is nuts and I feel like there would be a lot of people who could help me there get my ride to internet breaking status haha

·
10th Gen Addict
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
So, I've been wondering how the XXR 537's would look on the Corolla so could someone photoshop them onto one?(If the pictures I include don't work out, you could just use one that works.) Also, it would be cool if you could add a little bit of camber to the wheels! Thanks!

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
Shit...I like that look actually. I don't think it'd look quite the same on a Corolla S but an LE or ECO or whatever slammed with some 16s of those whould be the tits...whats the original wheels for those? XXRs are knockoffs and cheap (I know, I shouldn't care but I do). I'd bet 5x100 for those would be tough to find.

·
10th Gen Addict
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I'm pretty sure they are knockoffs of the RS-Watanabe rims which I'm pretty sure are only sold in Japan. Also, even these XXR wheels only come in 4x100 so I would need a hub adapter to fit it to a Corolla. I still love the look! :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are knockoffs of the RS-Watanabe rims which I'm pretty sure are only sold in Japan. Also, even these XXR wheels only come in 4x100 so I would need a hub adapter to fit it to a Corolla. I still love the look! :)
I made the wheels smaller! I kept them the same height as the stock wheels but I had to drop the car to the ground haha! Looks much better.

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
God that looks so good. I need Art In Motion MA1 or MA7 3 piece wheels right fuckin now. I'm dropped now and I need better looking and the right sized wheels with stretched tires so I won't rub the shit out of my sidewalls like I am right now lol I had to pull my spacers so my fenders would stop eating my tires -_-

·
Registered
538 Posts
God that looks so good. I need Art In Motion MA1 or MA7 3 piece wheels right fuckin now. I'm dropped now and I need better looking and the right sized wheels with stretched tires so I won't rub the shit out of my sidewalls like I am right now lol I had to pull my spacers so my fenders would stop eating my tires -_-
Do you happen to know how much their wheels are? I tried contacting them but I've gotten no response.

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
I do actually. I was quoted 3600 dollars for 3 piece MA1's in 5x100, 20mm backspacing with powder coated faces and normal polished lips and bare barrels. So basic. They do payment plans-ish...like 2k down and then the rest you can pay off but that's a huge chunk so you might as well save for all of it. I'm sure the MA7'S will cost the same, it's not super different. Now if you go crazy like I want to with like brushed copper lips and metallic flake white faces it goes up like 500 bucks or more. I'm looking at 4.5 grand without tires...ima be saving for a while haha

·
Registered
538 Posts
I do actually. I was quoted 3600 dollars for 3 piece MA1's in 5x100, 20mm backspacing with powder coated faces and normal polished lips and bare barrels. So basic. They do payment plans-ish...like 2k down and then the rest you can pay off but that's a huge chunk so you might as well save for all of it. I'm sure the MA7'S will cost the same, it's not super different. Now if you go crazy like I want to with like brushed copper lips and metallic flake white faces it goes up like 500 bucks or more. I'm looking at 4.5 grand without tires...ima be saving for a while haha
Wowzers can't wait to see that

save another 4.5 and bag it too lol

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
It's gonna be a while before I get them dude lol and nah I don't wanna go bags

141 - 160 of 378 Posts
About this Discussion
377 Replies
50 Participants
george.stark
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing