Toyota Nation Forum banner

161 - 180 of 378 Posts

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
This is an easy one... I hope. I just want to see what my car might look like with the "camrally" driving lights one it. Just pulled some pictures from google.

I also want an idea of what a 20 inch curved bar might look like mounted in a similar fashion.

I would definitely like to do one or the other this summer, I looked under the hood and there appears to be a lot of real estate for mounting some brackets to the subframe without having to drill or compromise any of it structurally.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Tryin' to decide what wheels I really want. SO many I'd like to have. These are from Cosmis Racing. I'd love to have the style of the white ones but the 18x9 +33 size doesn't look as good as the more deep dished 18x9.5 +10 versions.

I'll probably end up getting the gold ones. Cosmis Racing MRII 18x8.5 +22.

@Christopher307 Just wanted to clarify that you want the fog lights on the upper grill and a different picture with the DRL bar on the upper grill?

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
Just wanted to clarify that you want the fog lights on the upper grill and a different picture with the DRL bar on the upper grill?
I want the extra 4 rally running lights (too bright to be fogs anymore) like the camry. And I want to see the LED bar in a similar fashion. I would have to fashion a mounting system for it almost like a "bull bar".

I used to have one before I traded in. It was a 21" LED bar. 4050 Lumens. One of the best things I did to my truck. The curved 20" I'm looking at puts out over 9000.
Looks like it would be good for countering douchy brodozers, as well as keeping a wide eye out for deer.

Oh and get the gold rims btw. Those look sexy

·
Registered
538 Posts
I want the extra 4 rally running lights (too bright to be fogs anymore) like the camry. And I want to see the LED bar in a similar fashion. I would have to fashion a mounting system for it almost like a "bull bar".

I used to have one before I traded in. It was a 21" LED bar. 4050 Lumens. One of the best things I did to my truck. The curved 20" I'm looking at puts out over 9000.
Looks like it would be good for countering douchy brodozers, as well as keeping a wide eye out for deer.

Oh and get the gold rims btw. Those look sexy
Well here's what I have so far, I placed the rally lights onto the grill but it didn't seem right so I moved it right above the chrome trim on the front bumper. As for the DRL bar I put it into the lower grill mounted to the top. I have no clue if that's what it looks like in real life as I can't replicate 20 inches (W) by 3 inches (H) lol.

What adjustments would you like to see?

·
Maaaaaaaad
571 Posts
What adjustments would you like to see?

I think that's about right! It looks really good with those rally lights, would take a bit of custom fab work, and a turbocharger... and I would be ready to go! I appreciate you putting that together.

Chances are if any, I will end up with a light bar. I prefer those as they have such a lower power draw, and they don't get too hot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Please can someon help me if the megan lowering springs works fine on our cars please i wanna buy them buy i want someone that already have them to tell me how it feels with the springs..!!!

AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
Please can someon help me if the megan lowering springs works fine on our cars please i wanna buy them buy i want someone that already have them to tell me how it feels with the springs..!!!

AutoGuide.com
I believe someone here successfully installed those, check the 'what did you do to your rolla' thread it might be a few pages back. He didn't put up pictures tho

·
Registered
28 Posts
Megan Racing has gotten much better lately in terms of quality but the 2" drop would wear out your stock struts/shocks much quicker. Either go with Eibachs or get coilovers.
Isn't it TRD suppose to come out with theirs? I saw it on one website, but it was in pre order I think. I could be wrong tho

161 - 180 of 378 Posts
About this Discussion
377 Replies
50 Participants
george.stark
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing