Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts

I found what I'm gonna do with the sti wheels I have. They are 5x114 et53. So I have to convert them with a spacer. If I do a 25mm spacer which are common. That will give me the same specs I compared to another members car that had 17x8.25 xxr wheels. I can't remember his name but I would like to get input on what tire size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found what I'm gonna do with the sti wheels I have. They are 5x114 et53. So I have to convert them with a spacer. If I do a 25mm spacer which are common. That will give me the same specs I compared to another members car that had 17x8.25 xxr wheels. I can't remember his name but I would like to get input on what tire size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I'd just run a stock 215/45/17

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone know if I could make the Rotiform SPF wheels fit a 2015 S+? They are 5x100 bolt pattern but there other considerations of course so maybe maybe I could make them fit somehow?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Their 18x8.5 (+35 or +45 offset) version will fit fine, 18x9.5 will need rolled fenders.
Nice. I just found a little more information: I think the bore is 57,1 for the wheel compared to the 2015 Rollas 54,1 so would you think a decent tyre store could put some sort of spacer to make up for the bigger bore?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice. I just found a little more information: I think the bore is 57,1 for the wheel compared to the 2015 Rollas 54,1 so would you think a decent tyre store could put some sort of spacer to make up for the bigger bore?
Yeah, if you want to purchase them yourself they're usually 10-15 bucks for all 4, get the ones with an inner diameter of 54.1mm (to sit on our hubs) and outer diameter of 57.1mm (for the Rotiforms to fit onto).

·
Registered
127 Posts
Brand- ENKEI LS-5 BLACK
Size- 18 X 7.5
Offset- +42
Tire Size- 225/40/18 BFG G FORCE SPORT COMP 2 AS
FYI, Your tires are on backwards, If you switch the left side with the right, that should correct it (from what I can see in the photos, anyway).

Yes, it won't matter if there's no rain (like here in L.A.), but the idea of these directional tires(there should be arrows on each tire, that should point forward), is to channel water away from the center of each tire to eliminate or reduce Hydroplaning.:nerd:

·
Flying Under The Radar
60 Posts
Brand- ENKEI LS-5 BLACK
Size- 18 X 7.5
Offset- +42
Tire Size- 225/40/18 BFG G FORCE SPORT COMP 2 AS
FYI, Your tires are on backwards, If you switch the left side with the right, that should correct it (from what I can see in the photos, anyway).

Yes, it won't matter if there's no rain (like here in L.A.), but the idea of these directional tires(there should be arrows on each tire, that should point forward), is to channel water away from the center of each tire to eliminate or reduce Hydroplaning.

They are installed correctly. If you look at the tire pic more closely you can see the forward rotation arrow is at the 6 or 7 o'clock position. Thanks for looking out for me just in case and for any other members that might not know about directional tires.

·
2014 Super White Rolla S
219 Posts
Looking at wheels and I really love the style that the HRE FF01's have, like the 2015 SEMA corolla. Reasonably priced wheels that look similar are the TSW nurburgring, avant garde m310 and the VMR 710's. Dont really like how boxy the TSW's are and haven't heard any good about the VMR so i'm really thinking the AG's are what I will do, they are 18x8 and I want to know if I will run into issues with rubbing or whatnot, I have the eibach lowering springs which are like an inch and half I think. Offset of these wheels are 30. Also what size tire? 215/34 or 225/40? Not really sure what would be best.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
About this Discussion
115 Replies
40 Participants
Davidbelize
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing