18 XSE Camry, 17 Rav4 LE AWD, 22XT250
563 Posts
The first Corolla cross made it to our dealer today...Pretty sharp rig

Reactions: igzy

·
Registered
👽 e210 (m20a-fks) *6mt*💯
3,082 Posts
"Corolla" I get they did it for brand recognition but that thing is the size of a 2nd gen Rav4. Nice for what it is, but CVT+SUV is an instant pass for me. CX30 would be my choice bar none in the segment.
Did you see what Mitsubishi called the Eclipse now ?!?!?! Paul walker would be Turing in his grave .... may he rest in peace

·
Registered
563 Posts
The Eclipse Cross...Nope not cool next it will be the Nissan Skyline R Cross haha

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Skyline CrossCabriolet*:ROFLMAO:
To me the biggest disappointment was seeing a Mustang SUV on the road...

Why is their whole lineup suvs now ...
As for SUV line ups... That's what people want to buy now... Once upon a time Corolla was our #1 seller, today it is RAV4...

And yes, the first gen RAV4 was on Corolla platform. Today it shares the same platform as Camry.

The first Corolla cross made it to our dealer today...Pretty sharp rig
We just picked up the C-HR, we were contemplating waiting for the Cross instead, but decided not to as it is about $5K more for the same trim and higher interest rate...

Reactions: L3G1T

·
Registered
👽 e210 (m20a-fks) *6mt*💯
3,082 Posts
To me the biggest disappointment was seeing a Mustang SUV on the road...

As for SUV line ups... That's what people want to buy now... Once upon a time Corolla was our #1 seller, today it is RAV4...

And yes, the first gen RAV4 was on Corolla platform. Today it shares the same platform as Camry.

We just picked up the C-HR, we were contemplating waiting for the Cross instead, but decided not to as it is about $5K more for the same trim and higher interest rate...
I died a little too when I saw the mustang electric suv .... sounds like an oxymoron.

·
Registered
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback SE CVT
384 Posts
Initially I wanted a C-HR, but I the Corolla's powertrain is what had me sold. Curious what the Hybrid Corolla Cross will use. Will it be the Prius or UX250h powertrain? The C-HR in other markets has the UX250h or Prius powertrain and the Hybrid Corolla Cross in other markets use the Prius powertrain. The Corolla Cross is quite a bit heavier so I'd hope they use the M20A-FXS for the NA market, seeing as the M20A-FKS powertrain is exclusive in the Corolla Cross for the NA market.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Merry Xmas to my TN fam 💯🎄
You to brother. Drive safe on your travels. And be thankful you drive a Toyota

Reactions: pfdaxe and L3G1T

·
I Got Lei'd
108 Posts
2022 European Corolla Cross.

10.5 inch infotainment system with cloud based navigation and supports over the air updates.

12.3 inch full digital instrument cluster.

Panoramic view monitor

Panoramic roof.

Europeans always get the good stuff compare to the US.
Maybe they will be featured on the upcoming refreshed US Corolla's!

·
Registered
245 Posts
2022 European Corolla Cross.

10.5 inch infotainment system with cloud based navigation and supports over the air updates.

12.3 inch full digital instrument cluster.

Panoramic view monitor

Panoramic roof.

Europeans always get the good stuff compare to the US.
Maybe they will be featured on the upcoming refreshed US Corolla's!
How much does it cost though? Japan and Europe usually get the premium items at a premium price, but companies tend to think Americans only care about cost on smaller vehicles and that's why we usually get base models with less options which are a lot cheaper. Especially cheap in the USA, not as much in Canada, but still usually cheaper for both than in the EU or Japan.

I would guess in Europe the Cross is also only hybrid.

·
Registered
2021 Corolla Apex XSE
272 Posts
Is there a way to upload a video I took of my Corolla with my phone? It's an .mp4 file and the forum won't allow it to but uploaded :(

221 - 240 of 262 Posts