Toyota Nation Forum banner

321 - 340 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Those wheels are standard on the XLE. I like the black optics of the SE, but the wheels on the XLE. Thinking about blacking out the grill. You have good eyes! I didn't even notice the pinstripes until we got home. There was nothing on the build sheet about it. The car was a dealer trade, and the previous dealer had installed the pinstripes, and Clear Bra on the front and rear. We weren't charged for anything extra. I hate the pinstripe, and luckily the dealer agreed to remove it. The Clear Bra is a nice bonus. Is the front spoiler/slitter different on a 17?

·
7,783 Posts
To me that new grill is much better than the first few years...I myself was thinking of plastidipping it or something. But I have lived with it this long, so...maybe if I get bored. I am not of big fan of shiny stuff, so I matted my emblums in the rear. So maybe I will do the front and grill..I keep thinking it, just havent taken the time. I like body the lines of the car on white. It shapes the car more.,,,and it helps a bit to be cooler in the sun.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Is it just me or are your wheels a dark gray chrome version of the 19" chromtec wheels or something.... did you modify them???
Platinum has the dark chrome techs. Limited has the bright chrome techs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
2016 blizzard pearl white Platinum Highlander. Used.

Added running boards, front bull bar, hitch receiver/adapter, rear step/bumper bar, and a front and rear DVR that is now wired directly to the fusebox to auto turn on and off with the car and shows the rear window mounted camera primarily. The rear camera view provides a much wider view instead of that little window for the rear view mirror. First photo has everything done. Other photos were in process all the way to the dealership lot photo.

20180604_133515.jpg

Inked20180601_220023_LI.jpg

20180530_124334.jpg

20180502_161928.jpg

20180502_161919-01.jpg

·
Noobsquad
51 Posts
I don't think I've posted up mine.

2016 Kluger Grande AWD (HL Limited). Crystal Pearl (Blizzard) on Black. Only came with floor mats.

So far I've fitted a few bits and pieces of Philips LED lighting (fogs, front parkers and brake lamps), generic OE-replica running boards (we get a different style of running board here, I prefer the US version), tinted front windows (darkest legal here - 35%) and Inavi 2-channel dash cam.

Next up will be a few more genuine parts (front nudge bar, roof racks and slimline weather shields), maybe a set of 20s as well.

Attachments

321 - 340 of 370 Posts