Toyota Nation Forum banner

341 - 360 of 370 Posts

·
Still Learning!!
24 Posts
18 HL XLE FWD (toasted walnut pearl)

2018 HL XLE FWD (toasted walnut pearl) on Ivory---new, and took delivery on 7-29-18---
loving the ride on these rough roads here in New Mexico---land of ENtrapment--come on vacation, leave on probation!!--no joke!!---Rocky

still have since new 07 Avey xls 3.5 (131,000 miles)
traded the rav4 AWD 08 3.5 for the HL (135,000 miles)

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just bought a 2018 SE in July. So far I've added:
-Trailer Hitch
which trailer hitch did you get? i'm still on the fence of adding a roof basket or a trailered basket for longer travels. I have a big dog who sheds like crazy and a baby who is somewhat allergic to pet dander so i was thinking of a getting both a roof and trailer and put the dog in a covered kennel on the trailer and put luggage on the roof. still contemplating if i want to put the dog out back for an hour or 2 each way to the beach.... he's about 90lbs

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
which trailer hitch did you get? i'm still on the fence of adding a roof basket or a trailered basket for longer travels. I have a big dog who sheds like crazy and a baby who is somewhat allergic to pet dander so i was thinking of a getting both a roof and trailer and put the dog in a covered kennel on the trailer and put luggage on the roof. still contemplating if i want to put the dog out back for an hour or 2 each way to the beach.... he's about 90lbs
I went with a Curt hitch from AutoAnything.com. Easy to install. 6 bolts and done!!. You can get the wire harness which costs around $30. Very easy as well. Everything is plug and play. You remove the rear plastic storage and there's a plug that it connects to. Make sure you get the one that comes with the converter.

341 - 360 of 370 Posts