Toyota Nation Forum banner

361 - 370 of 370 Posts

·
7,783 Posts
Being an idea doesn't make it a concern. That is 2 times your thinking methodology is leading you to jump to conclusions. If you have something to add in regards to plates and their identification and records, please do so.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I still don't get it, Phil. If your not saying it IS a good idea to blur your plate in a photo and it's NOT a Bad Idea...

What is the concern either way?

IMO... the “idea” is that you can never be to cautious when it comes to protecting your identity online.
I’ve posted photos of my vehicles online with and without blurring the plates. But these days it easy enough to do with a smartphone and built-in photo editing (takes all of 30 sec.)... so why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ya, I guess what ever turns your crank. I just never have been concerned.
I use my CC online also. I've had more problems with my card info being stolen from 'Pay-at-the-Pump' stations than anywhere else. My CC company removes the charges from my account, issues a new card within 24 hours and we move on. No BIG DEAL.

·
7,783 Posts
Nice...For improvement, find a spot without a huge hole in the floor covered by grate..Or Photoshop it like they do in space.

361 - 370 of 370 Posts