Toyota Nation Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 2295 Posts

·
Premium Member
1994 Corolla DX
4,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,002
Yeah I don't know. I'm just going by those ratings. They were a perfect fit for my 94 at any rate.

·
1996 Toyota Corolla
10,106 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Anyone have issues with the driver's side wiper blade lifting up at the edges off the windshield over about 70mph? Maybe the spring in my wiper arm is weak, or I need to run an undersized blade.

·
1996 Toyota Corolla
10,106 Posts
Anyone have issues with the driver's side wiper blade lifting up at the edges off the windshield over about 70mph? Maybe the spring in my wiper arm is weak, or I need to run an undersized blade.
Time for some wiper blade spoilers for that mad downforce yo

But actually, no I have not.

·
RollaLivin'96'
96' Corolla Dx
334 Posts
My new 8th gen group(ie) I feel is not so warm as all of you haha, I hope everyone is well. Although not a 7th gen anymore, what did I do this weekend?

Wired in 22000 wat amp with a 10in enclosed sub and a new JVC detachable face radio!

For now, I wired in my police radar, very out of sight.. I ordered the hard wire kit bc I didn't want to strip the cigarette lighter plug.. But I can't seem to find the kick panel of fuses anywhere on the interior of this car the way my 7th gan had it... Anyone know about this, or where? I'd hate to wire through a fire wall!

·
1996 Toyota Corolla
10,106 Posts
1 week after installing my new halogen bulbs (Philips Racing Vision - credit to Haloruler for the suggestion) and I'm still amazed by the improvement my nightsight had. Although my parking lights now look kinda out of place, all yellowy. Might be time for a set of white LEDs...

Philips Vision 194 LEDs are probably the best. But they'll be a LOT whiter than your headlights :p still a great look

·
Registered
1997 Corolla
3,552 Posts
My new 8th gen group(ie) I feel is not so warm as all of you haha, I hope everyone is well.
From reading a bit in the 8th gen forum, it seems whenever there's a semi-major problem they are quicker to recommend getting rid of the car and getting a newer car, or they recommend doing the cheapest repair because the car "will only last a couple more years anyway." In the 7th gen forum there are more members that are trying to keep their cars and do quality repairs so they last many more years.

1001 - 1020 of 2295 Posts