Toyota Nation Forum banner

181 - 200 of 592 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm still getting the V6, it's hard to pass up the power and smoothness, and 80% of my driving is highway. Like I've said before, Toyota cheapens the experience of owning a V6 car by doing this.

Yeah I'm getting the V6 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
There goes Toyota again not differentiating between the I4 and V6 models again in terms of looks. At least you had single vs. dual exhaust differences for the 6th and 7th generations. They're pretty much pulling a "Nissan Altima" and giving every XSE car the dual exhaust regardless of engine, except it's worse since at least Nissan puts "3.5" on the trunk before the model badge. At least give us a "V6" badge. They can afford to when we're paying $35K for the V6 car.
The V6 models will get the upgraded LED headlights over the standard LED headlights that are on the I4 XSE models.

·
Registered
339 Posts
chrome V6 emblems are on ebay for under $5 and you can put them anywhere you want, making YOUR V6 unique.

I'm not a big fan of adding/removing badges on cars unless they're dealership badges. Case in point, my neighbor has a 4 cylinder Ford Fusion and put red GM "SS" emblems on the side of it. Worst thing is, I think he's a mechanic. :rockon:

·
Registered
339 Posts
The V6 models will get the upgraded LED headlights over the standard LED headlights that are on the I4 XSE models.

Not entirely true. Below is the link to the Redline Reviews Facebook post where they discuss the I4 engine in the XSE. If you look at the headlights on that car, they are the same ones that are on the V6 model with the 3 part cascading DRL. The SE doesn't get those headlights, however.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1467579219969380

·
Registered
89 Posts
Atleast they could have made the I4 XSE come with a standard sunroof and the panoramic sunroof only comes with the V6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
TN の がしょう
7,388 Posts
I see that Toyota still has not fixed the Camry's traditional 4x4 look, regardless of the trim.

Through the pictures, it seems like they somewhat lowered it a tad, but it still has a big wheel gap.

·
TN の がしょう
7,388 Posts
Yeah, if I had a choice, it would be the XSE V6 or nothing. I love my current XSE V6 right now. I could careless if I'm doing less than 22mpg.

181 - 200 of 592 Posts
About this Discussion
591 Replies
83 Participants
allserene
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing