Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 100 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Wonder why the camera vehicle is a Porsche rather than any other vehicle...there are certainly cheaper vehicles to strap a camera to.
I'm also sure the camera-car company also shoots for other car companies, tv & film productions, where high-speed camera work is needed. The Cayenne can, not only support the weight of the camera, arm, and related equipment, but is also roomy enough in back for the producer/support staff, and is fast enough with all the additional weight to do high-speed work.

·
Top TN contributor
3,480 Posts
click to enlarge....

2018.jpg

Looks better tinted....interestingly, I've been considering adding a black wing to my black-topped Camry too!

·
Registered
632 Posts

Doesn't look bad at all from this angle.

I wonder if TMC is worried that the new Camry might be "too sporty" looking and will turn-off all those "Camry as appliance" owners who just want something nondescript to drive around in?

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
kitacamry said:
Looks better tinted.
It does look better with tint
Every vehicle looks better tinted!!! Especially light ones where the dark windows will contrast.

The car looks good, I'm very curious how they improved the driving characteristics/handling.

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts

So the 4 banger "SE" has 2 pipes on one side.🤷🏾*♂ kind of thought we were past that era in time but apparently not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
632 Posts
I'm actually liking the simpler SE headlamps vs. that "cascading waterfall" LED DRL headlamps.

And, I don't mind the single side exhaust. I think the "four pipes" dual exhaust looks silly. I'd rather have two bigger tips vs. four small ones. Just me.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I'm actually liking the simpler SE headlamps vs. that "cascading waterfall" LED DRL headlamps.

And, I don't mind the single side exhaust. I think the "four pipes" dual exhaust looks silly. I'd rather have two bigger tips vs. four small ones. Just me.
Agree, four tips is not going to walk the walk with what's out there competitively with other manufactures ... wonder how Borla will address this? I really like what they did with the rear diffuser, Mustang copy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Today, Toyota is hosting the national dealer meeting 2017 at Las Vegas.

Does anyone know what the event entails? Will they reveal the 2018 camry pricing, specs, etc?

81 - 100 of 602 Posts