Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUY.

Every word that I can think of to describe the weekend, is an understatement.

It was awesome to chill with dudes (and girls) from Celispeed and ISImperession!!!!!!!

Let's list out the dudes that brought home some trophies ... !!!!!

May I please ask everyone to hold off the pictures of our model until her greenlight approval.

I want to be the guy that puke next year!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
the event itself was quite entertaining....it was a pretty long weekend for all of us that went on both days....the only real downer was a lil rain pour late sunday....and when we left....we got pulled over....not once but twice going south bound on McCowan after we left on sunday....no tickets or anything after the dumbass cops realized that SWIS car is pretty much stock....i felt sorry for anyone that had a modded car that got pulled over...the cops are really great at public relations....:thumbdown

·
not actual size
1,899 Posts
Dude, you got pulled over? WTF? He pulled you over just because he wanted to??

All in all, I had a great time this weekend. Lots of interesting rides, good times with the peeps chillin'. Hotties wandering around. I should've taken more pictures.

You know, dickson, you really probably don't have much to post in terms of pics, cause I bet whatsherface is in just about every one of your shots. Did you even LOOK at any of the cars there?

·
not actual size
1,899 Posts
When did you come? Sunday? Yeah, sorry I missed you. I didn't even know you were going to show up :/

Hey, Phi, you know how I said I couldn't find 401 on saturday and had to turn around to hook up with 407 or whatever? Well, I found it on sunday... turns out it was literally just over the hill from where I turned around :hammer:

So you guys got rain then? Let me tell you, it started pissing down somewhere after where 401 and 402 split off. People were pulled to the side of the road cause visibility was like zero. It was crazy.

·
There is no substitute.
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brink said:
You know, dickson, you really probably don't have much to post in terms of pics, cause I bet whatsherface is in just about every one of your shots. Did you even LOOK at any of the cars there?
:lol:

Screw the cars!!! Did you notice the world stopped spinning because too many shutters were going off when the bombs got dropped????????

I am still recovering this morning. My male hormones was running too high. (See office hottie thread.)

Time for some elbow juice!!!! Thanks Ratko you spilled them at the Korean BBQ!!!

PS. Ms J I had your Playboy magazines in the car did you see me there??

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sorry Dickie, saw the Cam, but not you - but thanks for bring the literature I lent you, I will find nother time to get that from ya.

I was there Saturday - late afternoon - and thank God, came in a pickup truck -- there were cops everywhere, I saw 12 cars pulled over between the 407 and the grounds alone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
EKam said:

I want to be the guy that puke next year!!!!
I've got some of that vomit on my fold-out chairs unfortunately. I should have made the man clean 'em up! :disappoin

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,583 Posts
Both days were a blast! Hanging out with the boys and gals of TN, elementautoworks.com, Celispeed.com and isimpression.net was pure jokes ;)

Perfect weather, tits and ass galore, nice (some not so nice) cars to look at and endless drinks..I mean jokes at the tent. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Thanks to Ekam and those that helped to organize things and all their hard work. Big up goes to Slaughter for providing me with the HUGE TN stickers which I proudly wore. Special thanks to Marta for being a great sport and modeling for us :loove:

To conclude an already hype weekend, we (TN) ended the festivities off by taking home 7 trophies.

Sharad aka SKperformance- 2nd place Lexus
Martin aka Uni (of ISI.net)- 1st place Lexus
Bill aka Digger (of ISI.net)- 3rd place Lexus
Doug aka PurpleNV- 1st place Toyota Mild
Saleem aka SaugaBoy- (of Celispeed)- 1st place Celica
Chris's cousin aka Chris's cousin- 2nd place Japanese Power Class
myself aka Phi- 2nd place Toyota Wild
*let me know if I goofed :eek::
Way to go guys. Hope to do it again next year (except driving Ratko home. Ratko--> :barf: :ugh3: <--poor me )

lastly, thanks to those that stopped by to say hi and show your support for the team :thumbup:

scotty01 said:
I've got some of that vomit on my fold-out chairs unfortunately. I should have made the man clean 'em up! :disappoin
Do what I did and serve him with a cleaning bill :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Phi said:
Both days were a blast! Hanging out with the boys and gals of TN, elementautoworks.com, Celispeed.com and isimpression.net was pure jokes ;)

Perfect weather, tits and ass galore, nice (some not so nice) cars to look at and endless drinks..I mean jokes at the tent. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Thanks to Ekam and those that helped to organize things and all their hard work. Big up goes to Slaughter for providing me with the HUGE TN stickers which I proudly wore. Special thanks to Marta for being a great sport and modeling for us :loove:

To conclude an already hype weekend, we (TN) ended the festivities off by taking home 7 trophies.

Sharad aka SKperformance- 2nd place Lexus
Martin aka Uni (of ISI.net)- 1st place Lexus
Bill aka Digger (of ISI.net)- 3rd place Lexus
Doug aka PurpleNV- 1st place Toyota Mild
Saleem aka SaugaBoy- (of Celispeed)- 3rd place Celica
Chris's cousin aka Chris's cousin- 2nd place Japanese Power Class
myself aka Phi- 2nd place Toyota Wild
*let me know if I goofed :eek::
Way to go guys. Hope to do it again next year (except driving Ratko home. Ratko--> :barf: :ugh3: <--poor me )

lastly, thanks to those that stopped by to say hi and show your support for the team :thumbup:

Do what I did and serve him with a cleaning bill :D
I am actually pretty sure that Sal took home 1st place Celica.. that girl from Michigan with the Zephyr (sp?) blue Veilside Celica took home 3rd place and I have no idea who took home 2nd place but they weren't at the Toyota booth.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Phi said:
oopsie. I'm still puzzled why he won anything but I'm glad he was there with his vid cam :D
I think Sal is still puzzled how he won! :) I was a li'l disappointed I didn't take home a trophy at this show, but on a better note we had a great time and have lots more shows to attend still this season.

Anyone else going to the show in Acton next Saturday?

http://www.carwarz.org/canadianevents2004.htm

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
Congrats to everyone for making this year even MORE successful than the last, for ToyotaNation! :thumbsup:

Special congratulation to all SEVEN trophy winners from our group! Last year we took home 3 trophies, and this year we more than doubled that!
I myself went a little too far beyond my physical limits with the festivities, but it was for a good cause... :loove:

Hope you all had fun! :)

·
Doh!
138 Posts
Phi said:
Scotty: Don't be disappointed. If it's any consolation, I love your car. It was a pleasure to finally see it in person after admiring it for so many years on Celispeed :thumbsup: How badly do you want Sal's trophy? PM me with an offer ;)
sell my trophy huh... THATS IT I'M NOT TAKING YOU TO CUBA ANYMORE...lol

Honestly I was the most supprised person when they called my name... It was prob cause i was parked next to the Neon when they were judging...lol

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
About this Discussion
100 Replies
34 Participants
matrixtrd
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing