Toyota Nation Forum banner

121 - 140 of 333 Posts

·
Avarollin?
1996 Avalon XLS
923 Posts
Its the time of year where I get my annual two-tone paint job.

Its a good thing I have a truck at work to get my finger painting urge goin.

:D:D

I spin around in ditches in my Avalon as I go to work to hop in a big 4x4 silverado. Its ironic, really!

·
Avarollin?
1996 Avalon XLS
923 Posts
chubbi822, your car looks sweet. Its interesting to see a roof rack on a sedan with sport tip muffler and deep dish wheels, haha.

Good news, I found my car this morning. 3 foot snow drift in front of it, haha.

·
Registered
Black 95 Avalon XLS
300 Posts
Just got home from a road trip that put 3,000 on my avy. Came back with a nice salt coating.

(in other news, a dodge ram attempted to change lanes into me, then ran off. So I got his plates, and I'm gonna be repainting/pulling dings once it gets warmer out)

·
Registered
5 Posts
anyone know what kind of lowering springs i should get for my avy?? been trying to find some maybe i've just been looking at the wrong places

·
Registered
highlander 2001
37 Posts
i like stock rims they look so sober and nicely original, very nice avalon pics here, ILl post some of mine soon

·
Registered
Black 95 Avalon XLS
300 Posts
Still waiting to repaint my Avalon, I'm waiting for the Toyota collision center to fix up my rear driver quaterpanel that wasn't painted/repaired right, before i paint over a chunk of rust.

Anyways:

The celica in the background is currently engineless, turbo 1mz in it soon to come.....

·
Avarollin?
1996 Avalon XLS
923 Posts
So, ever wonder what that faboulous 1996 avalon looks like.. between the pictures I usually post? :D PICTURE DUMP AHOY!

For poops and giggles here is one of the engine whom is at 250300 miles

This actually might be my favorite part under the hood

Ugh, the trunk!

The only order in the trunk!

This panel always falls down when the passenger shuts the door to hard. I wonder why!

My avalon never stops to be an adventure.

Now that its finally starting to warm up I'll have more opportunities to reorganize sections of my car. More importantly, gut the carputer and redo it.

cheers :chug:

·
Registered
68 Posts
u know what chubby, im tired of you stealin my ideas lol. i just ordered my thule rack! i got somethin in the works right now hopefully u havent thought of / done it yet!

btw 2 more pix of my pos

·
Registered
highlander 2001
37 Posts
nice black rims, maybe my 96 looks better than a 99, that year always lok more bigger .... why thy doesnt put more pics here , or update their cars pics,, avalon is nice

121 - 140 of 333 Posts