Toyota Nation Forum banner

141 - 160 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
heyyy now.. time for me to catch up.. i'll update some more once my friend posts his pics up. here's a few for now.

right after 2mz is in

it's not always pretty..

melted my o2 sensor wire and kept melting my efi fuse.. if i saw that on the highway it wouldn't be on a tow truck >: (

tom's wheels

under 294 "tri state"

i'm just waiting to get coilovers..

·
Registered
highlander 2001
37 Posts
i want to paint the bumpers and sides of my white avalon, Iwant to paint those silver gray,, I think its going to look fine. as the lexus version, with silver bumpers and downsides,,, what doyou think?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Gave the avalon a much needed wash, it has been about 2 months since. I also had to buff out scuff marks, etc and a scratch on the trunk. Note to self don't put a plastic tool box on the trunk. Thankfully it came out.

New pics, much better.

·
Save The Manuals
1999 Avalon XLS
1,837 Posts
Gave the avalon a much needed wash, it has been about 2 months since. I also had to buff out scuff marks, etc and a scratch on the trunk. Note to self don't put a plastic tool box on the trunk. Thankfully it came out.

New pics, much better.

]
If you polished it with M205 and topped with a paste wax like Pinnacle XMT 180, you'll get an incredible reflection from this angle.

Car looks great. Nice neighborhood too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
If you polished it with M205 and topped with a paste wax like Pinnacle XMT 180, you'll get an incredible reflection from this angle.

Car looks great. Nice neighborhood too :thumbsup:
English please, lol. I need to come to Florida so you can do this.:lol:

Thanks, you can see that huge oil stain from my old van lol.

141 - 160 of 333 Posts