·
Save The Manuals
1999 Avalon XLS
1,837 Posts

·
Posting via iPhone/iPad
92 miata
1,117 Posts
Car looks nice. Ewww though for concrete slabs. They have them in Oklahoma too. I hate it.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
:lol:

Detailing has consumed my mind a little bit. It is a bit complicated once you get in depth, but the basic steps are pretty simple.

This is the best go-to thread for detailing. http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126755&highlight=detail
Sweet, I read that before but not in depth. Its a buffer that's expensive.
It's a great color when it's brand-new or been ridiculously taken care of, but it's hard to maintain. And plus, the paint on my car is in shitty shape. Looks pretty tired.
The 07 is black and not pic worthy, holograms, spider web marks, scratches everywhere, lol.
Car looks nice. Ewww though for concrete slabs. They have them in Oklahoma too. I hate it.
Thanks. Are you talking about the curbs? I don't remember seeing any in Vegas.

·
Posting via iPhone/iPad
92 miata
1,117 Posts
No, the road you are parked on with all the lines. Its individual sections. Feel them in any car and it's just a constant bump every second.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,950 Posts
No, the road you are parked on with all the lines. Its individual sections. Feel them in any car and it's just a constant bump every second.
You'd hate some of the older freeways here in L.A., Cate, they're all concrete slabs and it's kerthunk...kerthunk...kerthunk...at 70 MPH....:lol:

·
Posting via iPhone/iPad
92 miata
1,117 Posts
Yeah, it's all Oklahoma is too. :( sucks. Main roads, back roads (if they are paved...), highways, everything.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Oh ok, I really don't feel anything.:confused: I guess the neighborhood roads are like that, never noticed this until now. The main streets are just flat.

·
Registered
1997 Toyota Avalon
11 Posts
My 1997 Toyota Avalon XLS. Bone stock, 123K miles.

I'm thinking of trying to get the headlights clearer. Paint is in great condition, except on the scuff on the corner of the bumper.

Interior is a bit cleaner than in this picture

161 - 180 of 333 Posts