Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 767 Posts

·
Its A Camry Thing... ok?
90 camry dx white,
150 Posts
every gen 2 owner post pics for archive it dont matter if its a rustbucket or a show car show all you want :D i'll post mine when it gets daylight and i get to wash mine off, been raining here so shes a bit messy :smokin:

·
NYR
509 Posts

Hey now!!!!!
And that's NOT a Jesus-fish, but rather a DEAD-Fish!!!!
.....it's my way of showing that Im an Athiest and I dont follow religion. Alot of people get confused, so I feel the need to explain it:thumbsup:

·
NYR
509 Posts
camryfour said:
^^ Hey whats up with that Jesus Fish ... haha just messing with ya :lol:.

Anyways, ... man I need a camera lol.
:D
Somebody left their $400 digital camera in my NYC yellow taxi cab 2 years ago:whatwhat:
I wouldve tried to return it to them, but the couple who left it were tourists from England and have long since returned to the U.K.!!
.....so thanx to them, Ive been able to to do what I do!!!:clap:

·
NYR
509 Posts
nuron said:
What is the enthusiasts' name for those mesh-looking wheels? I want a set :).
Scour the junkyards, I'm sure you'll be able to find a set.
......me on the other hand, I PREFER the stock steelies w/chrome lugs. In fact, I took the stock hubcaps off in favor of the "naked" look!
I realize that I'm the exception to the rule, so there's no need to point that I'm insane;)

·
Going to rainforest, BRB
2014 Tacoma 4x4 RC
1,557 Posts
IvanHoe said:
Scour the junkyards, I'm sure you'll be able to find a set.
......me on the other hand, I PREFER the stock steelies w/chrome lugs. In fact, I took the stock hubcaps off in favor of the "naked" look!
I realize that I'm the exception to the rule, so there's no need to point that I'm insane;)
LOL!! As of this past weekend, mine is also showing off the steelies. :D

The plastic ones looked like crap because the silver paint was coming off around the edges.
I'm not going to leave it like that, but I'm not sure how fancy I'll get with new wheels when the time comes. I was thinking about going with a Nascar type look. These are authentic wheels used in NASCAR and other racing. 15 x 8 with 2" backspacing, which is 50.8mm. Would look good with some nice size white letter Goodyears. May not work because of the backspacing though.

·
Going to rainforest, BRB
2014 Tacoma 4x4 RC
1,557 Posts
I've also heard that type refered to as "lacey spoke" wheels

·
The 6"4 Viking
Toyota Hilux 3.0D4D
464 Posts
Not much to brag about in the wheel department, 195/70/14 on steelies but better covers then on the picture, just passed 250.000km (155.000Miles) no rust and still going strong. Wish i had the 4WD (alltrack) edition tho as it would make my life a lot easier on snowy roads.

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Zandro said:
I use to want to convert to EDM/JDM bumpers however after seeing this side profile shot I like the USDM ones more. phew...money saved.lol I still want the euro rear trunk lip wing though.

·
The 6"4 Viking
Toyota Hilux 3.0D4D
464 Posts
Wangan said:
I use to want to convert to EDM/JDM bumpers however after seeing this side profile shot I like the USDM ones more. phew...money saved.lol I still want the euro rear trunk lip wing though.
Just so you know, there is a difference between the XLi and the GLi/GXi trim, my car
has the el-cheapo black plastic XLi bumpers and not to add the ride height witch makes
it look even worse.

A picture of a GLi frontbumper /w original lip
http://cache.finn.no/mmo/3/805/482/3_67760904.jpg

·
幻影
673 Posts
Wangan said:
I've done extensive research on this, and I've found out that it's definitely not worth it just so a couple hardcore gen 2 fans can tell the difference, and everyone else will not even give a damn since its a camry.

When I was doing the research, it came out to over $500USD to buy and ship the front bumper and turn signals from Australia. Definitely not worth it.

1 - 20 of 767 Posts