·
Registered
Civic Hatch
2,791 Posts

i miss driving this whenever i want

·
Toyota Collector
12,161 Posts
Did a 2-step polish in the '87 very pleased how it came out. Dark red pearl (3H3) looks rather dingy when the paint is in poor shape but at a high gloss it's a beautiful colour. Took this in twilight it brought out the colour even more.

·
Registered
1990 Camry m/t 3S-FE
279 Posts
My 90LE

Inherited this from my grandpa with 110K on it :) (complete with old man seat covers and sunshade I love for some reason).

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first post here, introducing the gem I bought 2 months ago: a 1985 Camry, turbo-charged 1839 cc Diesel with 3+OD automatic gearbox (A140L). Great condition, looks like new due to a long stay without being used (flip side: oil consumption a bit high, due to dry joints I guess). Starts immediately, even in the cold. Great fun to drive. Anyone has a similar type of Camry here?

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
First post, new to the forum and new Toyota owner, but not new to the beauty that is JDM vehicles. Previous gems include a '91 Honda CRX and my current other car, an '88 Honda Prelude 4WS. Scored this '90 Camry Wagon V6 auto with 156k for $1,800. Rust free, CA vehicle, and only issues thus far are a weak A/C system and a code 52 CEL. Bone stock, and the interior is as clean as the exterior, total steal. Engine bay could use a good douching but other than the knock sensor I'm just gonna tune it up and let it ride.

721 - 740 of 767 Posts