Toyota Nation Forum banner
741 - 760 of 767 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Camry m/t 3S-FE
279 Posts
Been working on the bodykit a bit. Almost done, mostly the rear diffuser that I need to play around with now.
Hoping to find a roof spoiler, its one of the only things I'm having trouble finding. Anyone know if one for like an ef sedan, mx73/83 or something will fit? One of the last bits of aero I'm looking for, if I cant find one that'll fit I'll have to try to make one :lol: (pm me if you know). Planning to switch the spoiler over to an aw11 one as well and then potentially change the wheels up and mold flares to the front (reverse staggered).

·
Registered
1990 Camry m/t 3S-FE
279 Posts
Test fitted some ewing 3s I found. Gonna put some better tires on em and tun em, only a pair sadly, but I don't mind the stagger LOL. 5x100 too, 15x7 iirc.
Still looking to figure out a roof spoiler and get my aw11 wing mounted.

edit: got tires done and this is how it sits currently!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been working on the bodykit a bit. Almost done, mostly the rear diffuser that I need to play around with now.
Hoping to find a roof spoiler, its one of the only things I'm having trouble finding. Anyone know if one for like an ef sedan, mx73/83 or something will fit? One of the last bits of aero I'm looking for, if I cant find one that'll fit I'll have to try to make one :lol: (pm me if you know). Planning to switch the spoiler over to an aw11 one as well and then potentially change the wheels up and mold flares to the front (reverse staggered).
View attachment 296498 View attachment 296499
Test fitted some ewing 3s I found. Gonna put some better tires on em and tun em, only a pair sadly, but I don't mind the stagger LOL. 5x100 too, 15x7 iirc.
Still looking to figure out a roof spoiler and get my aw11 wing mounted.
View attachment 319849

edit: got tires done and this is how it sits currently!
View attachment 320488
Where did you get the spoiler and the front bumper from

741 - 760 of 767 Posts