Toyota Nation Forum banner
761 - 768 of 768 Posts

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
16,264 Posts
No chatting in the picture thread. Any questions, please start a new thread in the main forum or send a pm. Thanks.

·
Registered
1990 Camry m/t 3S-FE
279 Posts
Been a while, but made some more changes on the bodykit. New sideskirts, lip, rear and spoiler! Same old wheels, and just a bit lower. Car is almost reaching the end stage. Looking to work on the rear and lip again and sort out some 14in wheels and hopefully call it on exterior stuff lol!

Currently on the hunt for a full digicluster swap (cluster, cluster harness, dimmer switch + wires, fuel sender, etc.) But have reached a wall on that haha, don't know who owns the ones that were on here but if you ever decide to sell, please dm me or email me 🤣 Im willing to fly to another state just to get my hands on a full swap to use lol! It's the last piece I'm looking for in terms of my interior, and unfortunately the most difficult to find haha.

Aside from that though looking into JDM front stuff and maybe a beams sometime in the future. Hope to see some of you CA residents at toyotafest or JCCS sometime!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

761 - 768 of 768 Posts